I have skill more then you.
Play only premuim dosnt cout rat.
If you’re lacking arguments to defend your position and your knowledge, The conclusion I draw is that you’re not up to the quality to defend them
And your reason dosnt count because your stat and play like an idiot.
This is a SIMULATOR discussion. F2 has a battle rating of 13.0. No one is forcing you to play against the Su-30’s. Play your F2 when 13.0 is the top BR. When the top BR is 13.3 play the MiG-29N for example if you only play the Japanese tree.
You didnt know how are real problem in ARB.
Starting to hurl insults won’t prove you right
I know, and I can assure you it’s not 13.3
Why is it that when they run out of arguments they resort to stats? Do you think I care about my KD? =
Then tell how to fix and no bias? I want to see how you will fix this.
You tell me no skill and a prove myself. chill
As far as I’m involved, 13.3 is fine 14.7 gap to 13.7 is worse
Im try to not compare buddy. But you tell me that and i should prof it.
Agree with that 13.7 vs 14.7 should not be happen.
Stats prove 0 The inability to defend one’s own point of view suggests more
If i fine the way out decompression br should be the great way.
That i want su30 to be 13.7 because in same BR
F-16 ADF No HMD no IRCCM and if you carry 6 AIM-120 you cant carry 9M low CM.
MIG-29 SMT have only 6 and same as F16
JF-17 have 4 SD-10 and only 2 IRCCM
But su SU-30 have 10 AAM 6 fox3 and in the same time it carry 4 IRCCM have HMD i sure i 13.7 material and now all Fox3 are buff it should be 13.7
OK, decompression it how?
Chage for -1.0+1.0 to -0.3 +0.3
F-16 Better Airframe and radar
Mig-29 Smt Better Radar
Jf-17 this is hard ( in my opinion is 13.0 aiframe if gaijin remove IRCCM)
and you keep crying about su-30 , and viggen 13.0 is 13.3 Material ?