The prem su30's needs to be adjusted

?? I don’t see a problem with there being a Fox-1 vs a Fox-3, it’s up to the player to know what they’ve got. There are other aircraft at 13.0 Premiums with Fox-3 , and I don’t see much of an outcry.

bro i think you have a problem. See very one want this plane to go up 13.7. we have same topic about su30 more more and more. and they didnt fix it.

So it cancer just like BMPT when it first came out.

I don’t have a problem, it’s always the same issue. I’m just disagreeing, as the game stands, the premium Su-30 isn’t a 13.7 aircraft. I just wanted to remind you that there are aircraft like the Swedish Viggen, which is 13.0 and can reach 12.0 with four AIM-120s, and I don’t see you complaining

I can see now that the issue isn’t the plane, it’s the nation’s flag Nice

Dose it have IRCCM? Fox3 than 6? or HMD? like su30?

SU-30 are truely 13.7 material if you ask everyone.

1 Like

But XL should go 13.3.

IRCCM ?

18A 12.7 and 18C 13.0 with 9M

F-4 have IRCCM ? FOX3 ? Than 1 ? All-Aspect ?
Viggen have All-Aspect , Fox 3 , than 4

R73 9M magic2 it call IRCCM fox2.

didt it have amazing fligth performance like SU-30?

There are competitive aircraft on the opposing sides which I listed. Most prem Su-30 players suck anyways so it balances things out. And anyway one shouldn’t care about a slight unbalance anyway. What matters is that servers are populated and preferably in a way that there are targets to shoot. So it’s only positive that 13.3 lobbies are full of prem Su-30’s if you are playing on the opposing side.

But, like, I’m not everyone

Nah SU30 noob on my team always and i tried so much to make team win.

1 Like

Fine.

??? The Su-30’s premium airframe is extremely limited almost all aircraft at 13.3 and 13.7 perform better I don’t see the point.

And then let Fox1 br suffer rigth? Oh come on.

That’s what I said at the start the plane isn’t the problem the player base is