The Pbv 302 BILL is actually good

Alright, the Pbv 302 BILL. So, picture this: I’m playing as Sweden, right? And we’re up against these Russians steamrolling our team left and right. But here’s me, chilling behind some cover, blending in with the trees and hills, just waiting for the perfect moment to strike with my ATGM launcher.

I’m talking about taking down T-55s like it’s nobody’s business. And when those brave Russians in their SPAA or BMP think they can roll up on me, I whip out my autocannon turret, give 'em a taste of their own medicine, and boom! Watch 'em go up in flames like all those Shilkas before 'em.

So yeah, long story short, playing with the Pbv 302 BILL is a total blast, man. It’s not every day you find a vehicle that lets you play the field like a pro and have a ton of fun doing it.

Also its fun seeing any Russian tank reverse behind a hill thinking they are safe only to explode because Top-attack ATGMs are Russians worst enemy.

Nice imaginary scenario. But it is really hard to one shot a tank like T55 if it is not standing still. You only have 7 ATGM ammo. Another pointless thing is, if they destroy your ATGM, you are automatically dead. It counts as ammo rack.

Lol they have to see the small tube first, and i usually dont leave the launcher up all the time.

haha. Mr. 1 kill per game acting like a pro again :D

Ah, but where do i ever say that im a pro? Howabout you just try what i tell you, if it doesent work? Sure then you can come back and tell me im wrong.

But you litterarly threw a fit over the fact i didnt have 400+ games and 600+ kills or smtin. Maybe stop going to peoples stats and judging before you try their advice. And instead try what they told you, theen you can be the judge if it was useful advice.

You arent throwing away 2 years and 100s of dollars. You are taking some advice, and trying it in a few 20min games…