The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

Cheers

Hey. I believe there’s an AMX 32/40 thread that has been created where you can share your research. As for the reload speed report, it was already done a few months ago by -correction- @LETHALWEAPONRAC1, but the devs response was that it was a balance decision. I think the main option would be to have the composite come back, plus the addition of a new shell, maybe ? So that it and both the vextra can join the 10.0-10.7 lineup coming with the leopard 2A4

2 Likes

Nah bro I’m not ever doing another bug report again just to be met with this attitude from mods💀

I guess the 120mm Abrams should get a 15 second reload just because there is a video of a poorly trained loader struggling to insert the round into the breach for nearly a quarter of a minute…

Not like the video I sent was a DEMONSTRATION where the loader was clearly taking his time and was in no hurry to load the gun…

8 Likes

I’ve already given up at filing any more reports at this point, someone else can go deal with that frustration that I simply don’t have the patience for.

After all, this is THEIR game and I don’t get paid a single dime to attempt to fix any issues that may exist with it.

6 Likes

I’d love to see so many issues with current vehicles fixed but the absolute brick wall you are met with in terms of double standards, magically stupid logic, and insane requirements just pisses me off too much.

I’ll go find a snail to salt before I spend 5 minutes more of my own time trying to contribute towards improving this game.

I am reminded exactly why I gave up on this game and pratically stopped playing for 3 years.

3 Likes

bro, there are " bug reporting managers " that have literally stated they don’t care what is shown to them. if they don’t " believe " something they just close the bug ticket. its all a waste of time.

like you could have a document sight by the french president stating something and the bug report community manages will say nope " i dont believe this ot be true " and close the ticket. Its all a waste of time.

A chassis armor rework and the addition of the Leclerc T4 and Ares to fill some gaps would be great than Dutch vehicles, shoutout to those who wanted BeNeLux tech tree, you got, copy paste.

Because I love to see people hyping over a nation that’s crearly made of importation vehicles, specially the Germans one just to get another set of Ctrl + D to grind a entire line but getting 1 or 2 unique vehicles at the start of the line, using Finland as example with only 3 unique vehicles (BT-42, Vickers Mk. E and T-55M).

1 Like

Its a sick joke at this point

2 Likes

I truly love how bleak it is when hundreds of western MBT reports go completely ignored for months and years.

JFC, they will do anything but model accurately and balance accordingly.

4 Likes

The French engineers are just stupid, they bothered with this intricate composite array on the front of the hull of the Leclerc when they could’ve just slapped a 50/30/50/30/50 HHA/Textolite plate like on the BVM for much better armor in a smaller package.
The buffoons can’t even design and manufacture ammunition, stuck with their archaic OFL 120 F1, no HE or god forbid programmable rounds. Countries in Africa like Ghana are fielding mechs while a first world country can’t even make a decent tank.
Lmao at Saudis for actually buying this shitbox btw, they could’ve had tons of better, cheaper tanks from anywhere else in the world.

Honestly, let’s just ask Gaijin to remove the balance nightmare that is the Leclerc from the Tech Tree and drive our 2A6s towards the sunset, it’s a peaceful death

2 Likes

I have bug reports almost 7 years old. Yes, years. Gaijin just pick and choose what they want to fix sadly.