The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

anyone else notice this they changing something with the armor or just a bug

same values for now just curious on what they are doing

So what did they change exactly?

noting changed its just gone

1 Like

They finally fixed the armor: no armor = no bugs

17 Likes

I’m yearning so much for any french addition or fix that even an engine sound rework is making me happy, At least it won’t sound like a Leopard now.

2 Likes

They are doing the same with Challenger 2’s hull. THEY ARE FINALLY WORKING ON OUR TANKS!

2 Likes

The new sound is absolutely lovely and accurate, I love it!

2 Likes

ARE WE BACK I THINK WE’RE BACK god i hope i wont just eat my words

Please don’t hype me that much I am gonna be so disappointed…

1 Like

I think this should be considered as of now

2 Likes

I was hoping for Leclerc XLR, are we at least getting FIXES and not BUFFING for the leclercs damn such as the reload or even a better firepower

1 Like

put at least the real leclerc mobility, it’s his main capability IRL compared to abrams/leo the difference should be significant

Bug report for the GALIX smoke grenades on the Strv 121 Christian II: Community Bug Reporting System

This issue effects the Leclercs and VBCIs. However, since it also effects Gaijin’s shiny new premium it will probably get fixed much sooner.

6 Likes

Nice

wait what about the ariete with its pasta can armour?

For anyone interested!

15 Likes

Don’t be overhyped, please. It might just be a bug. We’ll have to wait an see what happens on live.

Composite hull disappeared entirely during dev server of the previous update when AZUR was added. And hull armor wasn’t changed, so yeah, it has to be taken with a grain of salt

1 Like

bless you

99% it is a bug and nothing more. Getting hyped for france tt at this point is just being extremely naive… Its obvious gaijin couldnt care less about the state of french tt. They have been showing the same attitude for nearly 5 years now. smin saying they are talking about the most discussed topics, thats a hilarious joke in itself. If 2491 replies to a thread isnt enough what is?

1 Like