The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

I was hoping for Leclerc XLR, are we at least getting FIXES and not BUFFING for the leclercs damn such as the reload or even a better firepower

1 Like

put at least the real leclerc mobility, it’s his main capability IRL compared to abrams/leo the difference should be significant

Bug report for the GALIX smoke grenades on the Strv 121 Christian II: Gaijin.net // Issues

This issue effects the Leclercs and VBCIs. However, since it also effects Gaijin’s shiny new premium it will probably get fixed much sooner.

6 Likes

Nice

wait what about the ariete with its pasta can armour?

For anyone interested!

15 Likes

Don’t be overhyped, please. It might just be a bug. We’ll have to wait an see what happens on live.

Composite hull disappeared entirely during dev server of the previous update when AZUR was added. And hull armor wasn’t changed, so yeah, it has to be taken with a grain of salt

1 Like

bless you

99% it is a bug and nothing more. Getting hyped for france tt at this point is just being extremely naive… Its obvious gaijin couldnt care less about the state of french tt. They have been showing the same attitude for nearly 5 years now. smin saying they are talking about the most discussed topics, thats a hilarious joke in itself. If 2491 replies to a thread isnt enough what is?

1 Like

I agree that the Type 10 is essentially a straight upgrade over the Leclerc.

For the Type 90 however, it has a worse round, worse thermals for the gunner, no CITV and fixed zoom on the gunner sight.
Don´t get me wrong, the Type 90 is a great tank (that 4s reload is spicy AF), but the sights and thermals makes it a downgrade over the Leclerc IMO.

4 Likes

İts true that sights and thermals are downgrade but reload and mobility compansates it fairly well, Dm33 works amazing for some reason, spalling is much better then OFL F1 and since im aiming towards to same weakspots it doesnt bother me too much.

Plus 11.0MM sees downtiers reguarly which gives another bonus.

Ever since i got my Type-90’s i just stopped playing with Leclerc, i can only imagine how Type-10 will be.

3 Likes

Hello, feel free to vote and participate on this thread!

3 Likes

Leclerc MBT ( All Variants ) incorrect 12.7 MG Designation // Gaijin.net // Issues

3 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean, when I started playing the Type 90 I got depressed thinking how nice it would be if the Leclerc could get a 5s reload at the very least.

But as much as a like the Type 90, fixed zoom and gen 1 thermals are just my nemesis at this point lol. I think I just played too much AMX-30 Super/AMX-40/Type 74G while grinding, so I have a hard time stomaching them anymore (which is a shame because the AMX-40 and Type 90 are great tanks).

On a completely different matter, low effort meme in light of the CV9035NL leak:

18 Likes

Not gonna lie, as much as i would love to see domestic French Light vehicle im okay with Cv9035 for now at least we’re getting some modern stuff, plus Cv90 family is also one of my favourite vehicle family.

6 Likes

Would the CV9035NL be a squadron vehicle or perhaps an event one? I do not see it being a good choice for a tt vehicle.

1 Like

Honestly would be nice as Squadron. More tech tree space for French stuff.

2 Likes

I agree, if the leaks are true the best course would for this vehicle to be a Squadron one

1 Like

yes, the Leclerc deserves what it gets in real