The Field and Workshop Mods of Vehicles, new builds and Prototypes

Truck with unknown gun

I think that’s because the picture is just a bit low quality with weird lightning so it makes it look like the barrel band “melts” into the barrel. The protective cover over the muzzle might make the barrel look a bit bigger, but otherwise it looks like normal a FK96.

The gun looks like a Krupp 7,7-cm BAK gun with the barrel in the recoiling position. That’s the simplest answer I can think of and is therefore most likely the correct one.

Pz III with 2 cm Flak 38 L/65

Raudi

1 Like

1-2 Books write about a WW1 SPG, a 10,5 cm Flak L/35 mounted on a Mercedes Car/Truck.
Anyone know more?

Renamed Topic, for general Nations inclusion of Interesting Field mods and more.

Dont know what this is.

Opel Blitz 3,6-36 S with 10,5 cm LeFH 18 L/28

Now german czech Medium tank with 47mm gun

1 Like
Italian Tankette

Sd.Kfz. 7 with a Flak 38, Liberation of Paris. It’s likely that this is a German modification, but I guess it’s also possible to be Free French.

T-34-85 with a DT tank machine gun on the roof, Port Authur, 1945. A widely published photo, but I think it could have applications in game.
t3485dt
T-34-85 from Cyprus. Instead of the usual M2 Browning, it mounts an M1919A4.
cypriott3485m1919
Portuguese GMC CCKW with a 25pdr in the back, looks to be more than enough space for firing and recoil compensation.

Early Panzer III with a 45mm M1937 in place of the turret.
panzeriii45m1937

1 Like

Thats a Pz III Ausf.H

1 Like