The F-102A Issue, Sharpening the Dagger

from the dev server, it will be going to 8.7 at somepoint, its really awful

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

22 Likes

0~ out of 33~ F-102 reports fixed…

*1

Nozzle behaviour

not sure about others

maybe drag chute too

1 Like

there have been some sort of FM and thrust changes but I cannot see anything substantial, the only fixed report I can think of is the drag chute deployment speed report, that was fixed

1 Like

23 Likes

the F-102 as it has been added is in a near-useless state, if the devs don’t care then it’ll never be fixed, I’m sorry to every other person who loves this plane. It looks like it’ll always be a useless hurdle people will end up hating.

2 Likes

I thought as much, even if it goes down to 8.7 it’ll still be useless.

What’s the point of a dev server, man…

3 Likes

Kinda related, but the developers gave the F-102A IFF.

They denied it for the F-106A.

Meanwhile, in an unrelated bug report…

12 Likes

So its confimed that it has no gun and the same USELESS missiles the f106 has?

If so its hands down the worst jet in war thunder bar none

1 Like

They couldn’t even get SUU-11 gunpods ready by the live patch.

5 Likes

is this known?

1 Like

been reported

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/wNH8DqqBAtpy

“The developers have no plans to fix this at this time”

Already fixed (partially).

title change?

1 Like

Stona.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow, ok.

I am still going to say this: the developers are in the wrong regarding the F-102A’s implementation, and that’s factual and supported by the evidence in the original post.

10 Likes