The digital camouflage problem of ZTZ99A

we previously complained that the saturation of 99A digital camouflage was too high. this issue has been acknowledged
however, during the modification process, the developers made some mistakes. causing the skin color to look even more strange. some of them even turned pink . this a mistake

I think suitable solution is to reduce saturation by only 10% on top of the original version

i have created an error report and hope to receive your support

ZTZ99A digital camouflage requires rework // Gaijin.net // Issues

19 Likes

gaijin whats worng with all of u ? its worse than old version , its just a camouflage ! how hard to fix it ??!!!

1 Like

Gajin has a strange problem with color in this game, I swear there must be a strange shader that changes things colors. Japanese tanks were blue for years instead of green because of it. It’s like they test on their 3d modeling software and never look at it in game

3 Likes

there are also issues with the digital camouflage of Leopard 2PL, as well as NATO tricolor camouflage

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Another question is, when can we see this digital camouflage paint on other Chinese tanks?I think this camouflage can be added to all Chinese vehicles above rank 6.

3 Likes

I think they should hire a skin author

1 Like

i created a issue

ZTZ99A digital camouflage requires rework // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

In the tank

That would be great, I would like a lot more unique varieties for all the vehicles in the game, instead of only the same old 5 or 6 camos for an entire nation.