The correct way to add subtrees for the upcoming FRANCE-BENELUX

@Thomas_Belgium now I am crying

2 Likes

I understand. Only 3 ‘unique’ Belgian planes (F-16 Block 15 OCU from 2018, Mirage 5BA from 1976 and Spitfire LF mk. 14) and one Dutch ‘unique’ plane 'fokker G.1)… All others are basically reskins (although maybe the Gladiator gets our 13.2mm FN guns instead of the british ones)

3 Likes

But you know what I think about the originality of the F-16, I think we’re hitting rock bottom in terms of originality

yeah… :(

Maybe they’ll give magic II to the 12.0 F-16 (no IFF), we’ll see.

Belgian F16 ere kitted with French Carapace ECM (= good RWR, but not much different that a M2Ks), AS30Ls and Magics. That’s as original as it will get

I don’t know what you are smoking but it is some strong stuff. Comparing a m26 to an m1a2 has no logic in this. While i said the isreal tree is just a bunch of m60’s and merkava’s. The tank stays the same, they just add some different mods on it.

No, the Israeli tech tree has no M60s.
It has two M48s, only one of which is in another tech tree.
And then a lot of different Magachs.
New turret, in many situations new hulls.

Discounting unique vehicles is silly.
“M1A2 SEP3 is just a copy paste of the M1 Abrams.” level of nonsense. [Not saying you said that specifically.]
Cause that quote is a specification of how much similarity between M48s/M60s from other tech trees have with the Magach 3 - 7.

Don’t forget T55 and Centurion

1 Like