The machine gun on the base of the Stuart I (British) doesn't fire. This isn't a problem for only this tank either, other tanks such as the M2 have multiple machine guns that do not fire, even though they could be used to shoot planes. I'm sure others have made similar posts here too, but these machine guns should be added for realism and historical accuracy, something this game prides itself on. What makes it worse is that the crew member is still there most of the time. Some russian tanks DO have machine guns on the back of the turret that do fire, even though they would almost never be used. Even if they are infantry guns they should still be added, especially since infantry will be a mode in the future.
Like I’m reading an ancient inscript having to scroll left or right to see what’s the message. This feature is mostly exclusive to very few vehicles like the Wirbelwind—one of those german anti-air vehicles based on the Pz. IV, I’m not sure which. Just because it’s there doesn’t mean it will achieve something for example the radio doesn’t affect your gameplay, the bow gunner won’t do nothing either but be there as an extra crewmember to replace the gunner or driver depending on the sittuation. “Some Russian” tanks, the SMK has a 12.7 mm machine gun on the rear of the turret, which is not fixed in place, it can move on its own, though it’s niche, it’s way more useful than a bow 7.62 mm.
1 Like


