So that makes J35XS like a little 10.3 JA37C?
Missing the goated radar but yeah pretty much, gonna be nice to pick on scrubs that don’t know how to defend against radar missiles
just scrubs without chaff
Most scrubs don’t bring chaff tbh
It’s me. I’m scrub.
Having slightly better range is nice, but it’s still the same seeker and the same lack of proxy. I have those missiles on the F-106, and I get worse results with them than with the AIM-9B.
I managed once shot down Tu-95M with AIM-4F but must shot two missiles because first missed.
They seem to have confused RB 27 and RB 28. The changes they did swapped over the drag and motor characteristics
this is just the RB27 being swapped from an AIM-4G placeholder FM to the existing AIM-26 FM
we do not have the AIM-4D, we have the AIM-4G which is inferior in many sutiations
Me too tbh
Just realized there’s no F-106 thread
There is one though.
although it’s not a machinery of war discussion?
after finding more evidence it seems F-4D were testing AIM-4H at Eglin AFB it seems
The balls of the technical team that the AIM4G was superior to the AIM4D is a goddamn joke at best the ability to be so wrong about a thing is really a russian thing.
Least nationalistic WT player
Have you know some Russian I have severe bias but cant take it when they are wrong they just dug themselves into a ditch to quote me
You have pattern recognition use it time to time.
I used exactly that and it’s not speaking in your favour bud.
not russian, therefore no KH-38MT treatment should we ever get the F-4D
i have other evidence of use on the F-4D so no worries (the only actual picture of the missile was of it mounted on the 4D). this was just clarification of testing on the 4D being very likely at Eglin