Teams Teams Teams

Hello Everyone.
Yesterday I was continuing my Sweden grind, and im currently at the cursed BR of 10.7
Why cursed?
Because Gaijin decided to add so many premium Leo 2A4s and other premiums, every match is 1 death leavers in their premium tanks.
Now i am also using the CV 90105 and Christian 2, but at least I also bring the Strv121, Leo2A4 FIN, and LVKV 9040C, and i dont 1 death leave.
I managed to drop 1 nuke and was 100 points away twice, yet it seems the loop is the same every game
> game starts off well
> we dominate
> team tries to spawn camp
> team dies and leaves
> we get stomped back

Combined with the insane amount of CAS spam it was torture to try to play objectively one of the best nations in game.

I really do not know how but this needs to be fixed, they don’t even use the extra vehicles and I half don’t blame them because no one wants to play a stock leo 2a4 with HEAT only and no parts against BMPT spam or even general enemies.
Not to mention you have no SPAA, the LVKV suffers, the asrad is inconsistent, and the team spawns Strelas once and leaves
Gaijin, stop with the premium Leos, im begging

Why are you spamming the same post over and over?