T-90M under T-80BVM tech-tree

I feel as if the T-90M should be placed under the T-80BVM as every other nation gets several 11.7 vehicles in a row. With the Air Superiority update Germany will be getting 4, and the United States 3. Russia only has the T-80BVM. I understand technically it makes sense to put the T-90M under the T-72B3, as that line has the T-90A, but I still believe it would be nice for us to add multiple 11.7 MBT’s to our lines ups like everyone else without grinding two tech tree lines.

Alternatively you could await future T-72/80/90 variants that could also fill said nishe.

2 Likes

I’m going to take a wild guess and say OP does not have the T-72 line unlocked

12 Likes

In its current busted state?

In the trash.

2 Likes

I feel as if the T-90M should be placed under the T-80BVM

Ah yes, so the Centaro 120 should also be under the Ariete? Just because you couldn’t be bothered to get the T-72s and rushed to the T-80BVM doesn’t mean Gaijin should relocate a entire vehicle for a single person.

It also sounds crazy but people are prepping for the T-90M already and doing this would screw those players over

Big fat hell naw

5 Likes

Lmao. Somebody clearly only grinded to the BVM. It’s not hard to predict where things will fall in the tech tree and know how to prep for future additions

1 Like

If you have BVM just try to grind out T-72s, I know its gonna be painful and they are not that nice to play but they are worth to try.

T-90M is a further modernisation of T-90A that is baded on T-72 it belong in good line

2 Likes

Keep dreaming,bro

you didn’t have T-72 line didn’t you? hah then go get it don’t complain just go

1 Like

Yessir

The T90M is very mid anyways. I prefer the T72-B3, to be honest.

1 Like