Viable T-72M1 replacement (& Swedish T-72A to fill the 9.3 gap made by it)

I’m talking about a separate FINNISH T-72 model, that is based on the German T-72M1K1. Which isn’t from Wikipedia, maybe if you would have read the sources of the T-72M1K1 in Finland that I sent you would understand. The T-72M1 and A are separate variants, otherwise they wouldn’t use a separate namesake. There are 100% Different things about the T-72M1 and T-72A…

Also, “Wikipedia isn’t a viable source because anyone can change it” is retarded, because if it was blatantly false and a joke, you would be able to tell…

The T-72M1K1 that Finland upgraded would be a better option than the M1 that’s currently in game and will be not as C&P as to not piss that group off, while also leaving the T-72A in the tree in the form of the Swedish T-72.

Oh, also, By the way, did you actually just laugh track yourself with a “lmao” for comedic effect to try and make a point that your “funny”?

up to your interpretation ))
was expecting an insecure comment like that from you
insert another lmao

sweden needs the Abrams!

play USSR or even germany if you want to play T72s

Look what I found. 😀

1 Like

Let them have it, they discover quickly that it’s not the bias machine they were told about.
And since it’s “world accurate” for Russian stuff to face former soviet tech in battle, I just don’t mind it.

Brother, let me direct you to what I want them to replace the T-72M1 with:

And in turn for removing the current model with a better one, one that isn’t Copy & Paste, while still allowing Sweden to keep a remotely full 9.3 lineup with the actual Swedish T-72A.

I still see no actually swedish ones tho lol

I already said I don’t mind it.

It’s to replace the current (T-72M1 (Fin)) with the T-72 MODFIN, to take the T-72M1 copy & paste. This therefore allows the T-72A Sweden owns to be added, while not only not having the same tank twice, but also retaining a full 9.3 lineup.

If you want the Swedish one, just scroll back up until you see karnitin75’s post of the Trial videos.

Here is one:

There’s another if you need it…

That’s fine, I’m not seeking a T-72 for “bias” I just personally like the looks and features of the tank, and it has always fascinated me. Also, not everyone want to grind full TT’s just to play one tank…

1 Like

Or just add another finnish T-72, the said FINMOD.
They operated both. Which makes them giga viable. Unlike Sweden which only tested the M1 ( again, germany only ever had M1s, the export renamed A model (the one sweden tested). THEY ARE IDENTICAL. You say wikipedia is a viable source and just like my books the wikipedia will tell you that A = M1 for export. I even looked that one up myself)

(Thicker armor in comparison only to the base M model and the basic “Ural”.)
That enough to make u see that sweden tree already has your “A” model?

why would you remove a T-72M1 just to replace it with a T-72M1?

1 Like

They operated T-72 (regs) T-72M, T-72M1, T-71M1K, and T-72M1K1’s.

Yeah these are all different, the K’s are command vehicles.

I just want the current one to be replaced with a better version, and in turn for the now gone T-72 (Fin) replacing that now there hole in the 9.3 lineup (from the replaced T-72M1 (Fin) to T-72FINMOD) with the T-72A (Swe).

It’s more viable to have a better Finnish domestic version than the one currently, and therefore would be replacing it. To fill in the now missing hole in the 9.3 lineup, you have the Swe T-72.

Why not just keep the current Finnish T-72M1 and add the Finmod after it?

1 Like

It’s gonna sound weird and petty, but I want the Swedish camo’s on it.

That is weird and petty, especially since Sweden never even adopted the T-72, it was just used for tank trials and opposing force training. Finland actually used them for decades, so it makes more sense for it to be Finnish in the tree.

Russian T-72s have the Finnish summer camo which kind of looks similar to the Swedish one.