T-62 Obr. 1960 should get the T-62 Obr. 1972 modification

Hi there,

I noticed slight change in M24 Chaffee models for Italy and Japan, they got diffirent hull and turret, and I wanted to talk about Soviet T-62, it has no turret HMG, which would help a lot with light vehicles and specialty aircrafts and helicopters.

So I suggest to add modification for curret T-62 just like T-72A has obr. 1983 modification, so regular T-62 would get T-62 obr. 1972 modification which is T-62 obr. 1967 with DShK heavy machinegun mounted on loaders hatch and has improved fording attachment (not important for game), tank would also get slightly modified engine deck and OPVT deep wading system (because of obr. 1967 that got modified to obr. 1972)

Would you like T-62 to get this modification?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Would you like to replace model of T-62? (no modification)
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

T-62 Obr. 1960 (one in game already)


T-62 Obr. 1972 model
7RUEG5A
hg0w90m

Sources:

https://web.archive.org/web/20071224154807/http://www.jedsite.info/tanks-tango/tango-numbers-su/t-62_series/t62-series.html

“T-62 Main Battle Tank 1965–2005” book by Steven J. Zaloga published by Osprey Publishing