Swift F.7 radar and Fireflash missiles broken/severely less effective

I hope they fix this soon

3 Likes

Gaijin just dropped their shit there, making changes without any proof and at their discretion, disrespecting real data. If you want something accurate, you have to find five different official sources, and have a lot of time because they just won’t listen to you until people threaten them not to buy their products anymore.

1 Like

I’m guessing based off the changelog this wasn’t addressed in the new update? I can’t log in myself and check now. I feel like at this point it might have been an intentional change

1 Like

Nope, I was hoping it was fixed with dance of dragons but testing in the test flight mode shows they havent been fixed. Really curious if they just dont care or arent aware of the issues

I asked about it in the changelog thread yesterday and all I got from one of the community managers was that I should turn the radar off. I tried to get them to refer to this thread but that got buried.

2 Likes

I just sent a support ticket just to get SOME kind of response here. I LOVE the swift f7 for years with these missile. It wasn’t OP by any means with them, i rarely have been killed by one, but it was just a great quirk about the plane.