Swedish Tiger II

39C will be fox3 capable for sweden. thats why they are holding it back.

The 39C plays and would play EXACTLY the same as the 39A

Great addition to the swedish tech tree. When someone start yelling about CoPy PaStE a lot of vehicles in tech trees are copy paste (sherman, leopard, f16 etc)

1 Like

But with much better BVR

Like what? AIM-120s which have don’t have in game? The AIM-120s which will come in the same update as the 39C? Those BVR missiles?

Yes

So you agree with my previous statement that the 39A plays and would play EXACTLY like the 39C? Glad we could get that out of the way

But when the C comes it would have AMRAAMS and it would play different

except that sweden never used that vehicle. Sweden is already the tree with the most exceptions.

Swedish players are the most entitled players and now claim vehicles like the tiger 2p which they didn’t even use. The Mi-28 and T-80 were already enough but they at least worked. Sweden didn’t have ammo and the tiger was heavily damaged and not in a usable state

Yeah, which is not now.
It’s obvious that the 39C will come when AMRAAMs will come (because they said every nation will get an ARH slinger), that’s why Sweden not getting a 39C make sense, because they already have a 39A, which, again, plays EXACTLY the same as the 39C we have in game.

Yes the current SAAF Gripen C plays the same as the Swedish Gripen A

So what’s the problem with Sweden not having a 39C when their A is exactly the same as the 39C? Again, they will get the C when they drop AMRAAMs, so they won’t “fall behind” other nations

Because you will vet with AMRAAMS you don’t need it now

I listed my 3.7 Sweden and its 3 tanks that are copy paste Identical from another tree ,I don’t really care if they are Finland or Zimbabwe they are still in the game facing enemy tanks which are identical.

Didn’t Sweden also get a Mi-28 because Gaijin said “it uh, erm… they uh need a helicopter so why not?”

I agree, just it would be very disingenuous to say a fifth of a ground tree “doesn’t count”

1 Like

Yet you advocate for them to copy paste another vehicle?

Yes, i have no problem with the A being in the TT instead of the C if it plays the same as other C’s but was giving an example.

maybe but the example was wrong. esp since the lead developer has publicly admitted to preferring Sweden

why japan gets ficitonal stuff yet ya’ll don’t mind it?