Swedish Navy Tech Tree

Scandinavia is Sweden Norway Denmark and The Nordics is sweden Norway Denmark Finland and Icland

This convo needs to be revived. It doesnt feel right that swedish navy isnt in this game. They had ships in WW2 not many but some cruisers and destroyers.

6 Likes

Once they drop the coastal update for France there will only be three nations left without navy trees, so it really is just a question of time until they add Sweden if you ask me. For me personally it’s not that important in what order the remaining nations are introduced.

1 Like

jättebra +1

I just updated the suggestion with a number of new destroyer variants a few other alterations so it’s by no means dead

The Swedish Navy only included two proper cruisers during WW2 albeit that two more were under construction at the end of the war. The number of destroyers on the other hand was considerable and in some regards world leading after the war. The core of the Swedish Navy was however the seven coastal defence ships around which naval doctrine was built. Given the state of other navies in the baltic during the war, this made up a considerable fleet in being.

1 Like

+1, x10000 from me. the swedish navy decoration was enough to make it canon in-game but WE NEED MORE

perhaps next year it could be added?