Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

It disgusts me to see a vehicle working in a completely different way that It worked IRL, If we were to just care about “balance” and completely forget about accurate models then why don’t every plane has the same characteristics? That would be the callofdutyzation of war thunder. So yes, I prefer the plane not to be added until they can properly balance while being realistic by adding a decent counterpart that can actually do the job without being a scifi vehicle.

you couldn’t adequately respond to my post and just said “US mains are le bad”, the only troll here is you

i have both the F-16A and MiG-29 spaded, what are you talking about?

It’s the rule that was formed after they added the f14 my guy, everyone flies low = avoids any radar missile, simple and easy, if you don’t do that and ended up dying to radar missiles, that’s your problem.
i never said for example that i wanted the f15 to come without the aim120A, i couldnt care less if the f15 was added with that, i would still fly low and avoid any radar missile, my point was related to the fm of the su27 being nerfed like crazy while i saw in the f15 thread that the f15 is overperforming rn in some areas (i can be wrong about that but thats what i saw last time i checked)

I don’t see how this squabble is still relevant to the thread. Unlucky is asking for the aircraft to be brought back to the performance outlined in the manuals and you are heckling him because it happens to be “OP”. You are the issue, please refrain from derailing the thread just because you disagree with a historical inaccuracy.

8 Likes

i fail to see how this is relevant to my point

you don’t have a point, your initial comment was trying to insult someone’s skill by simply speaking reality about the su27 fm getting the unfair nerfs

you are a single nation main so i understand why you’re begging for Russia to get a plane that outperforms everything else in every way

Guys, is there someone who can help me? I found so data about Su-27S production and some sources claim that late variants has 12 pylons instead of 10. Which of them are true? And which variants has 12 pylons?

If you really think that this is what he’s saying then talking to you is the same as talking to a wall.

1 Like

I think only late 90s variants like the SM, could be wrong tho

I understand why you are so worried about the su27’s radar missiles, since you simply don’t know how to fly low.
I never said I wanted the su27 to have better performance than the f15 or any other jet, how you came to that conclusion is really curious, maybe you should stop listening to the voices in your head
anyway, like dragon said, talking to you is like talking to a wall so I will stop answering you o7

As i know SMK has 12 pylons but maybe i am wrong.

1 Like

i will simply just play the Su-27 lmao

@MiG_23M

What is this? Joke? Gaijin fantasizing again?
Copy paste J-11 gets it better? When J-11 should be heavier with same engines?

I am sick of gaijin. So so very sick. They hate RU and love everything else I feel like. What is this bullshit.

1 plane is supposed to be copy paste of other , but Chinese copy paste gets it better? İt’s stupid

Very true , preach it brother .

@Smin1080p Can you clarify which variants of the Su-27 / J-11 we are supposed to have in-game? What is with the difference in engine performance and airframe weight?

Perhaps once this is answered we can begin to accurately assess their performance and bug report as needed.

1 Like

“Russia gets bad variant , china gud”

And what is this? They hesitate to increase the Oswald efficiency on SMT or SU-27 by 0.01, yet they do this?

F-15A: (also F-15J)

Flaps automatically retract after Mach 0.36

• No longer has automatic wing sweep control

• Flapless wing

■ Oswald’s efficiency number increased from 0.62 to 0.8

Another UFO coming , while SU-27 gets nerfed?
Do I see a pattern here?

4 Likes

I will accept anything that makes the J11 even better, even if Su27S by proxy))