Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

on top of the hard wall on high aoa, they also have increased energy bleed in turns. They also increased drag just flying forwards slowing acceleration. The thrust output nerf is tiny though; its still go plenty thrust at low speed

1 Like

Thats what pisses me off the most.

It’s almost like its slowly devolving into the SMT with a worse radar.

I have noticed its harder to stay nimble at high speeds than before even lower fuel and few missiles. Alpha aside just regular basic dogfighting at transonic.

Wonder where GJ is going with this being that we have aircraft that handle like RC Airplanes out there with a million large caliber flares. F-15 and F-16C aside.

4 Likes

They had it so good on the dev server, it actually felt very similar to the dcs fm.

1 Like

It was a work of art on the Dev server.

What are your ideas?

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1162761928666529872/1184998303985848390/image0.png?ex=658e02ab&is=657b8dab&hm=96ab301f97c6b84b421918b72b5edb41f1bb38a4646a884547d40e84df8ff642&
2 identical engines. China also has an export market that is worse. BUT everything is different for the Snail

6 Likes

based on what are they nerfing the su27? I saw people commenting that the su27 was accurate in most areas according to the flight manual, so why are they nerfing it?

This game is going to shit. No point bothering with them anymore. All they care is to maximize profits from their scams

5 Likes

Stop it Jackal. Keep the faith. They always screw the USSR patch drop. For that exact reason IMO. We keep on them they will come correct.

I usually wait to get Soviet vehicles when updates go live but I was too excited for the Flanker.

2 Likes

It’s not nation sided. For the most part atleast. I don’t know how people accept this level of quality and double standard, the whole update is rushed and gaijin has no transparency. Lots of bug reports: Ignored. Vehicles and missiles artificially nerfed, and they dare to claim the want realism. Top tier air&ground is nearly unplayable after this update.

They are the embodiment of the saying: 1 step forward, 2 backwards.
Or in this case: 1 step to the side, 3 backwards.

The roadmap they made, I remember saying to my friend about the last improvements on that list, saying how they will find some bullshit reason to not do them. Funny how predictable they are.

It really is futile at this point to except something good when they try their best to make the worst happen. Sadly the community of today seems to be completely brainrot that thinks russian bias and other such shit is the culprit behind all. Last time when there was backlash, we saw their true face.

No sleep rant over.

8 Likes

Yes, that’s how capitalism works

6 Likes

Each day it becomes harder and harder to accept their pathetic behavior

3 Likes

I wish war thunder had a direct competitor

2 Likes

I agree 100% with this here, most people looked at the su27 and saw 6 r27er + 4r73 and said = op, f15 bad
but now what is happening again is that the f15 will keep overperforming and the su27 will be rubbish, the only good thing will be the missiles, people will spend months trying to fix the su27 and it still won’t be as good as it should be and the f15 will continue to overperform as it was in the case with the mig29/f16 where people spent several months trying to fix the mig29 but the f16 still continues to fly like a ufo,

7 Likes

if you think the Su-27 is rubbish it might be the player behind the joystick

what I think is that you don’t know how to read and you also clearly didn’t see the nerfs coming to the su27

“it only has the absolute best weapons load, and not the absolute best flight performance as well, woe is me”

1 Like

It’s Very good for the Air RB meta, Just like the fulcrum was, but that’s not the issue. RN they are nerfing its FM and the f15 one got overbuffed, it’s unrealistic.

2 Likes

This is more than the su27 and mig29. They do the same shit with the new leopard 2a7 and other tanks

we are talking about the fm, not the weapons, yes the weapons are great, the fm isnt going to be cause gaijin doesnt want that for some reason