Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

Exploitation is the reason why young & innovative minds of all ethnicities & nationalities flock to the US for opportunity & a better life every single year?

If they could of, they would of.

Cmon bro, you are definitely intelligent I can’t tell just by the way you carry yourself here. It’s not a bad thing they did not have the innovation & capability at the time.

These countries were literally recovering & healing from a second World War after all. They did not quite get the first pick in the spoils of war that the Russians & Americans did either.

It’s a pity project 9-15 died

Interesting that the Soviets didn’t solve it.

I agree, this was a true variation of the MiG 29, but the MiG 35 takes a lot from it.

Does it have TVC
Yes or no

Yes

Yes, the WS-15 is equipped with thrust vectoring.

He believes Chinese people are liars, its government & the many western sources who confirm the J-20B.

As if they need to lie about this. They need to lie about supermaneuvrability even though it’s useless, right?

Go away you troll.

Germany was the fist nation to use stealth coatings for their submarines.

They developed the MBB Lampyridae independently before the US suposedly found out about the project and scuppered it and many other projects by the US and UK that were deemed too advanced.

The capabilities are there, we just have other priorities or “politics” happens.

It is very much a scenario of we could if we really wanted to. But we have decided not to, or had the choice made for us.

P.S.

If I was born in America I would have 800k in debt for medical bills or be dying.

If I was born in Russia, I would just be dead.

But yay, you guys 5th gen supermanuverable aircraft that can be defeated by a $200 drone.

This is my last reply as we are massively off topic at this point.

1 Like

The Su-27 was already lagging behind, and if they had also started developing auto-trimming. The cost and time for deployment would increase

1 Like

The MiG-35 turned out to be heavier than it should have been. He uses a ship’s glider.

1 Like

Why didn’t Sukhoi take the wing from Tsagi from the start and stood on his Ogival wing ?

Don’t forget the British expertise of radars too.

British are referred to in very good engine design even today too. The Harrier also? Every nation needs to collaborate on something. But combat aviation in the sense of fighter aircraft of the 4th generation & beyond. US & Russia, & now the Chinese are top and need no collaboration. Is that forever? Nope.

The ogival wing gave an advantage only in cruising modes. In combat modes, on the contrary, it worsened the aircraft

I don’t understand that Sukhoi continued with the Ogival Wing even though Tsagi repeatedly said that the Ogival Wing would not work well .
Tsagi was supposed to offer the wing to Sukhoi, but they declined. Only after problems with the T-10 was the wing replaced,
The point was that P.O. Sukhoi must have been right no matter what?

Because there was one chief designer in Sukhoi.Who saw that the SU-27 had a very small advantage over the F-15 and left the conduct of the BFM to light fighters. However, then Simonov came and said that the heavy aircraft should also be driven by the BFM

Pavel Osipovich died without waiting for the first flight of the Su-27

1 Like

I am going to take back my intelligent compliment if you keep acting up.

800k of debt? You know health care & dental is free right? Its not paid by the federal government. Its paid depending on state government. We are of a United States.

Why would you in Russia more than anywhere else?

This is that propaganda thing I was warning folks about.

Its sounds like we have just uncovered a personal animosity toward the RuF…

care to elaborate?

Ok. It was fun talking about design, development & production etc. with you.

Later.

1 Like

Interesting, originally the Su 27 was not supposed to be good in manoeuvre fights, then the Ogival wing makes sense
T-10_015

Yes, he was supposed to shoot missiles and go home

1 Like

You have more than hearsay that the J-20B specifically is supermaneuverable and has equipped TVC engines?

I said nothing of the Chinese people

Words to live by

1 Like

I asked if the Chinese are lying you said yes. But intentionally took out Chinese in my quote to make your claim seem less absurd.

I am the one having conversations & asked questions nonstop. You exist on the forum entirely to reply to my post & follow me to every topic. You are no more than my pet follower, remember that.