Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 3)

they only got the propulsion of the kh31
they got no electrinics with them

2 Likes

goddamit, i wanted to get HARMs as an exchange for that :(

1 Like

Okay that makes sense

could MA-31 presentation be used to report speed for Kh-31?

Be sure to drop some feedback, I’m quite curious.

Bro, i will have to make like 69420 different loadouts for this gamemode if modern stuff is involved lmao. I wish there was a quick make-a-loadout feature while you are already in the lobby

1 Like

Maybe, I mean they did buy and test kh-31p, I don’t see why they wouldn’t have accurate information.

But will gaijin accept it though, we shall see

Isn’t it already accurate in-game?

low alt/sea skim should top out at mach 2.5

speed at 48000ft is mach 3.5

It’s not maneuverable enough it looks like.
Was looking at the missile spread sheet form gzabi and it has a too low g load

There are 2 timeframes, and you can rollout the SM2 with everything too, Arm, Arh and everything else.

I wanna test the rafale in this.

it does tho, Kh-31P never goes past 1000 m/s

i saw low alt launches that topped out at ~2.9

you aren’t mixing it with Kh-31PD? This one can reach 1100 m/s

only at altitude though right? thats still slightly fast

I don’t know for sure, ROE just says 1000-1100 m/s of top speed

image

1100 m/s at 48/50k ft is 3.66 vs. 3.5

like i said for low alt, it should be 2.5 which makes 2.9 way faster than it should be

it is top speed or average speed?

does Kh-31 have a controllable ramjet or does it just burn at a set thrust