Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 3)

yes

iam suprised that nobody noticed it until now

2 Likes

Welp. I guess it’s time to finally unlcok that Russian Knights camo.

i guess nobody bothers with the Su-30SM anymore, either they use the MK2 or barley play the SM before jumping to the SM2

1 Like

Most people I know just skip the 30SM and play the SM2.

It’s unfortunate, such a great aircraft being forgotten.

Su-30SM > ItO.

the same ito just killed me.

me, refusing to play SM2 because it’s too boring

It would be a lot funner if it was accurate.

Upgraded N011R, More CMs, 360* RWR.

AL-41F1S too since those have been trialed.

N035 just makes the plane braindead easy.

same, and mine is still stock.

Going back and reading old Forum messages…

image

God I hope Gaijin is lazy and uses Avio news as a source for the Su-35S empty weight.

Also here’s a neat video of an Su-35S taking off before a 30SM using only mil power.

3 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/2kdBibbXN59G

2 Likes

Man, after playing NE a lot. I just wish they animated TGPs and made them toggleable behind a graphics setting.

Also SM2 MFD size is still wrong kek

Another war for Flanker performance?

Well, beerthunder guy did say a report was cooking a while back, this is probably it.

If gaijin will work on it, they will most likely nuke flight model back into the ditch. Will be hilarious to see F-15C winning against Su-27SM in a dogfight again ngl

Just in time for the Su-35S to be added next update.

b24g8c

2 Likes

I’m gonna be so sad like everything American is gonna get HMDs while being 20 years late to technology

hopefully they stop overperforming str