Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 2)

It could be better if I could use my baby…
image

1 Like

US players get the F-15A, and F-14s, but Russian players don’t get the Su-27?

This is US bias, burn it all down.

1 Like

MIG-29 is clearly more than a match to filthy capitalist scum

2 Likes

Low k yak 141 would be nasty in this event. 27ets just doming anything

1 Like

Yak-141 is available to play.

1 Like

Definitely know what plane I’m getting in then when I get home then

1 Like

These are (in my opinion) the most interesting Soviet planes avalible
image

oh yeah, also NCTR to differentiate between jets and ungodly amounts of ordnance that is flying trough the air

you can actually hunt down an F-15 with MiG-25 in this event (if enemy will spawn one that is)

1 Like

I’ve seen a few F-15s already.

Mostly F-4’s and F-14s though.

1 Like

Weirdly not a lot of F-16s, F-16A has some very good CAS loadouts to smack enemy SAM sites around, as well as bunch of ground units

True, I might use the F-16 later, when I get back.

Also, most people doing CAS are probably using one of the planes they give you with the ARH missiles, like the F-4, A-6 or A-10.

we can use the F-15 and F-16 in this? i only saw F-4s and F-14 in my game

The ones below 13.0, yes.

So the Block 10 and F-15A.

anything up to 13.0 goes, except Flankers and AV-8B
Ans Su-25SM3, prolly because of Kh-38

table-hit-yakuza

2 Likes

boo hoo i can’t deal with 6 R-27ERs, ban Su-27s ples gaijoob

3 Likes

MiG-29 being forced to be the main fighter of red against F-14, F-15 and F-16
image

2 Likes

There’s also the Yak-141 and MiG-23MLD…

Yeah, The MiG-29 is the work horse.

The free US jets also get new missiles while the Soviet ones don’t.

F-4E gets 9L, MLD gets nothing new.

1 Like