Suggestions on what vehicles for me to work on the wiki (USSR and maybe other nations too?)

Hello there fellow Wiki Writers, Wiki Mods and Wiki Visitors,

I have a question and i’m maybe asking for a little bit of help on this topic.
So i have been writing and making changes since last year, I play USSR (ground and air) and i solely focus on creating: Pros and cons, different types of guides on vehicles, usage of certain weapons and mechanics (and my chaotic page when i’m bored of studying). And i basically search out unpopular/forgotten/poor guide written vehicles to make guides (and etc) on. At the moment i am finishing my exams and wasn’t able to do anything further much as i wished to, but i have been gathering (see second sub-header in image) what vehicles, mechanics and anything related to that I’ll work on once my exams are finally finished (next week Friday). I of course myself can go out look though every single vehicle to see if it doesn’t have any guides or in need to be updated, or if the pros and cons are outdated, etc. But doing this alone would take quite some time and i’m preparing to do my exams, and maybe i look at a vehicle and think “that is a alright guide” while others would argue to say its too short or is in need for betterment [improvement].
So for anyone out there that regularly visits the Wiki, and notices a USSR vehicle is missing some guides or the guides are outdated or anything in those terms. Feel free to tell me here or message me and i’ll add it to my list for me to work on. I take my guide making quite serious, as i play somewhere between 30-150 matches in order to create the guides and do tons of test driving and custom battle testing with my friends. I quite enjoy doing this, as i know that my effort is helping others become better at vehicles and get a better understanding.

Post script

While i’m sadly only limited to the USSR with all my years of grinding, my friends (and few times randoms from matches) ask me for guides on other nations vehicles. Where i sadly have no access to, tho for that the Wiki Share Program could come in handy in allowing me get access to other nation vehicles for a limited time (like content creators) and would allow me to provide to other nations as well without having to spend months and years unlocking. that is a topic i’ll maybe approach after the summer personally. To say in short, i really enjoy working on the War Thunder Wiki and it has helped me better my grammar, become more professional in writing and is a great way to kill time while studying or while being in a boring class.
Everyone is free to join the WT wiki in contributing, and help others with their efforts :D

1 Like

Are there any vehicles you need info on etc. like Lagg-3-4 / KV-220 that you don’t own?

1 Like

Hello Valkyrian,
well that really depends on if it is lacking information on the wiki, I’ll check it real quick
3 minutes later
So, yeah. The KV-220 actually doesn’t have a Usage Guide at all :D, though sadly I don’t own it in order to play it. and test it out to create a Valid helpful Usage guide.
But about the Lagg-3-4, that is a developer only Plane. So besides some developers, no one owns that, but surprisingly it does have a usage guide.

Thank you for your suggestion Valkyrian, I’ll add it to my list. And hopefully 1 day I’ll get my hands on it in order to make a guide. :)

1 Like

I only ask this as i have both vehicles in question and could take a screen shot of the in-game stats to help you, also may have others if you could maybe come up with a list of ones you need data on im sure others will help as well. :)

1 Like

essentially what i seek is, in-game experience. Basically how it plays, what are good tactics. I create user guides for each vehicle, so in order for me to truly be able to write it I’d have to play it myself. So thank you for your help, but i’ll just wait until i either get a WSP or i buy the tank.

1 Like

I see, well if at any point you do want anything please feel free to ask and i’ll see if i can help in any way.
Thank you for your hard work and good luck.

1 Like

thank you for help, I really appreciate it. take care :D

1 Like