Sudden Shutdown due to Playing War Thunder

Only within the last week have I had this issue, but when I would play War Thunder for ~20 min, my computer would suddenly power off, this happened all 3 times I tried to play the game this week. First thing I checked for was temperature, but temps were within normal operating range, and the computer had no problem running any other game for hours on end. I had the game previously installed on an external SSD, but I just uninstalled and re-installed on my internal SSD. I don’t know if I still have game-specific log files on hand, but I do have the hard shut-downs saved on the Event Viewer. Each shutdown is accompanied with two errors, ID 6008 and ID 41, but I’m simply not computer savvy enough to know exactly what this means…

I would really appreciate any help I can get on this, since I actually want to play the game for more than 20 minutes at a time. I’ll post any necessary files as needed if you think you can help. Appreciate it.

Hi, given that this is an issue that has started only recently, I think that this post is most relevant to your problem. Even if it’s not related to the same issue, the information in that post might help you a little in tackling this issue or properly reporting it.

Sorry you’re dealing with this, good luck in promptly solving the issue.

1 Like

Thank you very much, will check this out

1 Like