Subject balance others nation: Petition to Equip Bison,Yak141,F20,J37D,SU39 with Fox 3 Missile example

You need a source that the Phoenix actually have higher AoA than what it is right now.

1 Like

Huh?

https://youtu.be/6BDgQwlfHII (With “4 AM120A/Two aim9l” 2:55 / 13:05)

And Yak141 with R73,R77

1 Like

The Yak-141 needs the R-77 more than ever to be able to balance the Harrier at 13.0 which ruins the gaming experience as it has no competition in the current gameplay and there is enough evidence that it could carry them
Yak-141_1

1 Like

2 Likes

Su39 lacks R27er1 and R77 missiles // Gaijin.net // Issues

+1

The yak141 is not struggling. It gets great aams and has decent flight performance. Only thing I think is holding it back is the usual issue of not having the insane amount of cm that a lot of nato planes have.

I don’t understand why the Av8 has aim120 and they respect it and the Yak141, which shouldn’t, are contemporaries

The av8 is also higher br. Sure it gets aim120s but i i prefer the r27er/r27et over them. The r27r is also pretty good although a bit slower.

If the yak141 had the r77 mounted then i guess they can add it but it would suck to see it get pushed higher in br. Right now, it hardly faces top tier but moving it higher would make it see more top tier matches.

Furthermore, the r77 is inferior in every way to the aim120. I don’t know why things like the Av8 and the r77 are so disliked by banks.

Seriously, friend, the aim 120 is vastly superior in every way to the r-27

Except range and acceleration

r27er is very good. It is faster and allows for stealth guidance. Plus is uses a better radar that is on the plane which allows for it to hit targets even if the radar is chaffed. Aim120 is better than the r27 though.

Seriously, you know that while the AIM-120 is fired at you and the plane that executed the launch can remain in defense and avoid an enemy launch, while the R-27 carrier, if he fires, has to remain in attack, meaning he will always be at a disadvantage and the only thing that saves you is flying. low, I mean, tell me what balance do you say?

Depends. If the R-27ER is launched at extreme ranges, the AMRAAM slinger can’t do anything. Even if they do fire an AMRAAM, they have to DL guide it until it can go pitbull. Plenty of time for the R-27ER to smack them. This only works at very long ranges.

Friend, what kind of stealth are you talking about? Literally, the aim-120, if they shoot it at you with the TWS, does not mark the launch until the missile, in this case aim-120, activates its own radar, so there is a time when you do not know if the enemy has already executed it. an attack, they shoot the r-27 at you and immediately your rwr and no matter what type of rwr it is, you probably already know that the r-27 carrier has already executed a serious attack, there is no type of cooperation

You forget, friend, that normally the user of the aim-120 has better radar and range, it could be F-15, F-16, AV-8 or Tornado, they always execute before the eastern planes respond to fire, you also forget that although the r-27 has greater range, any failure or loss of fixation the missile loses energy, that is, the aim-120 always has the advantage

The Flanker’s radar is good enough to guide the R-27ER at long range. Look man I play the Su-27SM and I consistently kill AMRAAM players at long ranges. I’m not saying the R-27ER is a better missile. Just that it has better range and acceleration.

Also no not really.