Su-25BM 558 ARZ strike jet aircraft

Read the history section in the dev blog, its not the same as the soviet Su-25BM, different plane.

This one did carry R-73s.

1 Like

Tornado ADV’s max speed is not mach 0.82.
Also not sure why you want Tornado ADV to be 12.3 right now.

Did USSR really need a 5th Su-25?

Yes.

Gaijin knows the SU25 is the best seller - so why not throw another one to make more money. Oh - and they also want to abuse GRB players too.

It’s a modernization which DID have hardpoints for the missile.

Yes, I believe we should see more variants of aircraft since they add variety and interesting event vehicles, personally I will be picking this up to go with my 11.7 GRB lineup.

2 Likes

There are worse offenders when it comes to A. cashgrabs and B. CAS aircraft, just look at helicopters in their state at the moment, something like the Tiger UHT can sit behind a hill and rain PARS 3 LR missiles onto enemy spaa and tanks with relative immunity to returning fire.

1 Like

damn that actually sounds pretty good it would be cool to have a ukrainian btr 3 with barrier atgms

yeah i will do the same grind it and put it in my grb lineup

Read this!!

1 Like

For political reasons I highly doubt they’d actually add the tech tree for “that” nation, especially when you know is going on.

Hey maybe a single vehicle but a sub-tech tree is 100% out of the window for obvious reasons.

We first got the SU-25K and SU-25 base before we got the SU-39, SU-25T and now the SU-25BM so you’d have to wait but eventually you could see other BTR-80 variants.

It’s a stopgap between the SU-25/SU-25K and SU-25T/SU-39 so it would either be 11.0 or highest 11.3 but I doubt it would supersede the SU-25T/SU-39 BR wise.

What money? It’s an event aircraft, it’s free to get for all players.
It’s also going to be at a higher BR which makes it useless for ground battles.

People will just buy through it.

Me watching the SU25 eat 4 missiles and continue killing the entire ground team

The irony of all this is all aircraft in WT have nerfed damaged models due to their simplicity.

Yeah, a large percentage will still buy. Many who may have started too late, or just not have had the time. Event vehicles like this may not return again, at least not for a long time. So if you aren’t able to actively play a lot, you may HAVE to spend a little. Probably wont earn as much as the Su-39, but will definetly earn something

I think for that reason is why it should be added. “current events” mean a lot of people currently very very much dont like Russia, but may still want to use iconic vehicles of their country. Adding either Ukraine or a eastern block TT seperate of USSR might be a “politcally” good option

Su-25T will be getting R-73 if this practical test works.