Su-25 battle rating are still to high

Screenshot_2
their BR are at most 11.0,
simply because R-73 without slaving is just fancy R-60M because it get flared easily
they all basically regular Su-25 with 4x R-60M
except Su-25SM3 because it only have 2x R73, no R-60M
imagine mig23 without afterburner without radar and only 4x R-60M

thinking subsonic + 2x R73 is equal to supersonic + 6x ARH (F-14) is ridiculous

*btw, at the same BR there’s this MiG-21 Bison with 2x R-73 + R-27R + Radar + Supersonic capability
if you think su25 and bison is equal you might go away somewhere else

4 Likes

the fact a10 is 11.3 with HMD AND 9Ms is insane meanwhile su25sm3 is 12.3 with no hmd and the worse-without-hmd missiles, r73s

14 Likes

Im not saying the SU25 doesnt deserve a little bit of slack, but at least it can beat a P51 in a race.
Also you are right, HMD with 9M is a bit insane, but BRs will probably be changed

2 Likes

Skill issue.
Flagging me, doesnt fix your skill.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Its because of its insane ordinance, even though its ARB and the possibility of someone using the Kh38 is low, its not zero

4 Likes

Sea Harrier with 2x Aim-9L is 10.7 or 11.3 with 4x Aim-9L. The su25s with R-73s should be at least 11.3. r73s are way better than 9Ls and most all-aspect missiles at that BR. IRCM makes you immune to rear aspect shore, vikhrs can be very effective if you use them right and the Su25 is one of the tankiest airframes in game (whilst not quick it’s also fairly agile)

Su25SM3 should probably be lower, but no lower than the others

A-10C should be higher. Harrier Gr7 with 4x Aim-9M is 12.3 and whilst the A-10C is worse. 11.7/12.0 is far more appropriate

3 Likes

If the Su-25 goes to 11.0 the F-111A should be 9.7 or something

Sure, i’d love to fight an F111 in my F-86F-2, it’ll be a fun time

1 Like

personally i think like this,
2x 9L harrier @ 10.3 like premium A-10A, or 10.7 because harrier is 300kph faster
4x 9L harier @ 10.7 like A-10A late, or 11.00 because harrier is 300kph faster

IF mirage F1C @ 12.0 get 2x magic2 then GR7 should be 12.0 too, minus afterburner but get more missile therefore “equal”. let’s assume magic2 and 9M is equal.

A-10C is like GR7 but far slower (600kph at max), make it 11.7

as for Su-25SM3, there’s bison with 2x R-73 + 2x R27 + supersonic @ 12.3
minus afterburner = 0.7 decrease
minus 2x missile = 0.3 decrease
minus radar for slaving = 0.3 decrease
then Su-25SM3, Su 39, su25bm, su25t @ 11.0

I still lean towards 11.3 for the Su25s (don’t disregard their defensive suites)

But for the most part I agree with this layout. I do want a BR drop for both the FRS1 and Gr7

Grand Delulu

9M is in no way comparable to other IRCCM missile, this is always the case unless you’re crazy. smokeless motor means voodoo, if you think that is similar to R-73 at all then you’re mistaken to shit

cant compare f16 to su25sm3 either yet there we go

why do you think grb brs exist

1 Like

Whilst it is rather stupid. I feel many aircraft have a BR based upon their ability to take out bases / ai ground vehicles in ARB.

Heck the entire reason why the Tornado Gr1, A200A and ASSTA1 are at 11.7 while the MFG and WTD61 (and now the A200) are 11.3 is because apparently the models with Tpods and GBUs have a “higher effeciency” in air modes and thus need a higher BR. Despite the fact that they are virtually identical in the air modes (only the Gr1 is different with its worse engines)

Its not hte only example. I suspect part of the reason the Buc S2 is 9.3 and not more like 8.7 is because of its bomb load and not its A2A power.

Its stupid, it shouldnt be done, But gaijin does factor in this idea that, against no opponents, air threats or otherwise, the Su-25 could get a load of ground ai kills which in theory reward something…

ok

I mean, for starters, they are more capable than the A10’s in almost every way. The cannon is arguably better; the suspended weaponry is better, it has more successful/failed missions than the A-10; in more dangerous environments, it’s almost better in every way than the A-10.

This is why many non-com-block nations purchased them, like india, Chad, Sudan, Peru, Angola, Armenia, (arguably) chechslovakia (because it was former Warsaw member, now NATO), Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, & Iraq, the list is longer btw.

It’s a strike aircraft, an extremely solid one, but, obviously, isn’t centered around AtA combat. Oh, and also, you can use the Vikhrs against planes on the T and 39

Why are you comparing two different things? SU25SM3 is much superior with modern missiles and can carry up to 6 air-to-ground missiles with 2 R-73, with a good speed while the A10C’s speed stuck at 500km/h carrying heavy bombs.

Su-25SM3 is 12.3 for both ground and air.

as far as I am aware, it doesnt really offer much over the Su-25T/Su-39/Su-25BM for Air.

MAWS vs IRCM is the main difference I beleive.

In this instance, the Su-25SM3 is probably actaully over BRed in air modes. But 100% has the correct BR for ground modes