Stuck on "Loading Modes"

Hi there,

My game is stuck on “loading modes” below the “to battle button” after I connect to the server. My connection is stable and I am able to play other games and talk to my friends on discord just fine. Additionally, I am able to connect to chat and even send and receive messages to/from other players, but I cannot enter a battle or join a squad.

I have tried verifying the game files through steam, deleting the game’s cache folder and restarting the game, launching the game through the launcher instead of through steam, and so far none of this has worked. As a last resort I completely reinstalled the game, and at first glance this did work, but after a few hours the problem appeared again, and obviously I am not willing to completely reinstall the game every time I wish to play. I searched the problem and it seems this has been a problem for some players for years, but I could not find any solutions to the issue.

Additionally, I have attached a screenshot of the problem.

i thought im the only one that does this?
maybe its ur pc,either its old or doesnt want to handle it anymore

I run the game at 180-220 frames with the settings maxed I’m pretty sure my PC is not the problem lol

maybe ur wifi?(sorry for late respond)