Squadrons That Are On Teamspeak

Hello, I’m having a problem with Discord, and it seems the support dept at Discord is unable to solve the problem. Are there any squadrons involved with TeamSpeak that I could possibly join? Thank you.

Fix your discord.

What’s it doing?

Whilst Teamspeak ‘remains’ and likely increases its base due to privacy concerns, it’d be easier to see what the issue is and fix it.

1 Like

Well, I’ve been emailing Discord Support all week, and I’m accomplishing nothing. I do get responses, but accomplish nothing. This problem all started when I signed up under the DuckDuckGo Search Engine because it was a never-ending quest to get past the puzzles. Finally, I did after 17 tries, just to get “Your Account Is At Risk,” meaning I broke Discord’s rules. The problem is, I’m not on Discord to break any rules, so I’m thinking the search engine I used came up as suspicious, and now I’m not even able to sign in or create a support ticket, and I always have to create one from the outside. It’s becoming a lost cause now, and I’m just about ready to throw in the towel. The message I received, which hopefully you can see, is as follows. I don’t think anyone in this forum will be able to suggest anything either. That’s why I’m left with TeamSpeak. This is the message if you’re able to view it.

Discord Risk