Squadron Vehicles: F-5E FCU

What ?

4 Likes

could be a squadron vehicle, sweden doesn’t have an air squadron vehicle.

To elaborate, this is the royal cypher (emblem) of the then crown prince Maha Vajiralongkorn (now King Rama X). Which means this is his personal aircraft. Given how divisive he is in Thailand, I think this plane will gonna create some weird implications (like “what if you downed the plane of the current king?”) that the lese majesty law may cover.

15 Likes

Fun fact, the “previous” King of Thailand is more famous and beloved much more from Thailand people and “other countries”.
If that the emblem of his, the Thailand people gonna be more happy since that the plane of a “wisdom King”.
Also, your point is “debatable”, since most of Thai army / equiment usually got blessed or stated as King"s property, some will like, some don’t but after all, not the King uses it, it just a sign of “tradition”.

3 Likes

Yeah i agree, but the F-5 would probably be more enjoyable to fly in the current matchmaker than the Swedish aircraft.

“Why are you adding squadron vehicles when squadron vehicles need to be added?!??!!”

8 Likes

What’s the missile loadout on this thing ? 4x Python3 ?

Also what kind of radar ? Does it have a HMD ? I suppose it’s 11.0 if not 11.3-11.7 BR ?

1 Like

Nah, gaijin would rather keep adding better gripens to everyone else because sweden ground is strong. I mainly play air so its more useless to me the differences but still kinda upsetting especially when we couldnt even have out top teir jet stay unique to our tree for even a single update.

1 Like

Hell yeaah!!

The king had a private squadron of F5E,the 904 Sqn and this plane,90401 was his personal plane.

Considering the political situation in Thailand,it wouldn’t be surprising if this game is banned in thailand or some unlucky players get arrested because of shooting king’s plane down.

2 Likes

Thailand is the biggest copy paste option Gaijin could have picked for Japan sub tree. Surprise surprise.

If its that big of an issue maybe remove the crest or skin?

kinda dope imo

4 Likes

Its not but ok.

13 Likes

No, this is a clear sign that they are not considering the SK sub tree for Japan at all. Still clinging on the hopes of SK sub tree seems delusional at this point

4 Likes

Hooray! More squadron vehicles, and for top tier, is always welcome, finally glad to be getting something that only tank players had. F-5 fans rejoice! (Only a dew steps away from F-5E tiger III with derby’s and python 4s now hahaha)

2 Likes

For italy there are tons of domestic planes that are yet to be added and also i believe they should add the brazilian version of the AMX, but there are lots more that i won’t name all

F-16XL when?

3 Likes

It can go in the standard tech tree. Like the Argentinean TAM and JaPz.K A2 are in Germany’s tech tree.

Didn’t see this one coming.