[Special] Happy International Women’s Day!

Download Wallpaper:

We’d like to extend our best wishes and congratulations to all women of the world. You are loved and appreciated, we hope your spirits are high, and that you may soar even higher.

Earn the “Queen of the Seas” decal!

You can get this decal by completing the below task.

When: From March 7th (14:00) until March 9th (11:00 GMT).

Task: Play 3 battles with vehicles that are rank III or higher (with an activity rating of 70% or more) to earn this decal!

Track your progress in the hangar by clicking Nickname → Achievements → Holidays → International Women’s Day.

“Queen of the Seas” decal

11 Likes

That AI face we’ve all come to love…

14 Likes

Can’t wait to plop this one on my Maus among with my other robowaifus.

4 Likes

Probably related, not ai:

2 Likes

That decal would’ve been a GREAT profile icon, y’all should consider bringin’ it back as such.

2 Likes

1 Like

Karaboga tech tree when

fingers)

1 Like

Wouldve loved that as a profile picture, but a decal i will never use is cool i guess

1 Like

US navy hair regulations for female sailors :

b. Women. This policy applies to female Sailors while wearing the Navy uniform and when wearing civilian clothes in the performance of duty.

(1) Acceptable Hairstyle Criteria. Hairstyles will not detract from a professional military appearance in uniform. Hairstyles and haircuts will present a balanced professional military appearance. Appropriateness of a hairstyle will be evaluated by its appearance when headgear is worn. All headgear will fit snugly and comfortably around the largest part of the head without distortion or excessive gaps. Hairstyles will not interfere with the proper wearing of headgear, protective masks or equipment. When headgear is worn, hair will not show from under the front of the headgear. Hair is not to protrude from the opening in the back of the ball cap, except when wearing a bun or ponytail hairstyle. All buns and ponytails will be positioned on the back of the head to ensure the proper wearing of all headgear.

(2) Lopsided and extremely asymmetrical hairstyles are not authorized. Angled hairstyles will have no more than a 1-1/2 inch difference between the front and the back length of hair. Layered hairstyles are authorized provided layers present a smooth and graduated appearance.

(3) Hair length, when in uniform, may touch, but not fall below a horizontal line level with the lower edge of the back of the collar. With jumper uniforms, hair may extend a maximum of 1-1/2 inches below the top of the jumper collar. Long hair, including braids, will be neatly fastened, pinned, or secured to the head. When bangs are worn, they will not extend below the eyebrows. Hair length will be sufficient to prevent the scalp from being readily visible (with the exception of documented medical conditions).