SPAA should be a deterrent, not a plane attractant

Doesn’t mean its correct to put them in that mode. Like what?

Idiots wouldn’t understand the word GROUND in ground RB. They are to focused on it being there since 2015. But I bet you it wasn’t there in 2012 when the game came out. There for it was still integrated into ground RB like I previously stated.

It is,Gaijin wants the combined arms experience and players loves it too. Nothing will change.

3 Likes

Simply cause in 2012 there wasnt even tank CBT.but the moment tanks appeared in closed beta,there wer e planes present.

2 Likes

To be honest I don’t have a problem with CAS or planes being in ground RB. What I do have a problem with is salty players being allowed to revenge bomb when they die or players straight up abusing. As far as bombing spawn points if one team has dominated the match there really isn’t a problem with it.

Dont camp and you wont get revenge bombed.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure aircraft came before tanks. War thunder originally focused on air combat and dog fighting. But at the end of the day the some of the overpowered CAS and revenge bombing is an issue.

You can be on the move and still get revenge bombed. All they have to do is fly where you are and bomb you. Moving might make it slightly harder for them to get on target. But simply staying on the move is not enough to stop someone from revenge bombing.

1 Like

Yes,aircraft came first. But from beggining WT advertised ground mode as combined arms, and we also wanted to see ships together with tanks on single map as was envisioned, but unfortunately we only have tanks and planes, planes and ships, but not all three on single map.
Also:

4 Likes

Ehh. Warships with ground vehicles sounds a little crazy to me.

I have more issues with getting bombed on spawn than revenge bombed tbh. Cause you can also use the houses and terrain around you, like you see plane coming from left,and there is block of houses there? Hug it, 90% of players will drop anyway and it will land too far with no damage, or they have to go around and by that time you are behind corner again from side they cannot drop to kill you.

4 Likes

But I don’t know I don’t play naval. I’ve only played ground RB and air battles.

True. I don’t like spawning in and getting immediately bombed either. But if the other team has basically won the match what else could bomber players do?

The Shilka and Yenisei are both dogshits compare to Gepards

1 Like

yes but they are both lower and face people in late ww2 planes. unbalance

CAS at 11.3 onward is too effective.

However to address this:

M19A1 is BR 4.0 for a reason, largely its turret traverse.
It’s best you run fighters such as P51H5NA or for BR 5.7 you run one of the Corsairs, or a different P51.
USA lacks a decent 5.7 SPAA currently, tho there are some suggestions passed to devs.

USA currently lacks a TPK 6.41, R3 T20 FA-HS, SUB-I-II, Bosvark, M53/59, Zerstörer 45, or any others I missed.

I thought I was reading my post for a second.

I don’t camp as I’m moving all the time and I get revenge bombed so it doesn’t work like that

3 Likes

So players are prioritizing the eliminating the biggest threat, that then fails to win an easy engagement because of skill issue. What’s the problem here?

1 Like

most cases? elaborate.

All gun SPAA not including ones with HE-VT