Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

yeeees finally you are able to shoot bushes off

The gaps in the British TT have only just been acknowledged, let alone addressed, honestly it’s such a shame to see Britain getting 2 control C+V vehicles whilst other nations get 4/5th 12.0 planes, IFV’s… Etc.

1 Like

Its uprated Mtu 833 or something else?

The Drache is the yugo minlayer Zmaj

2 Likes

Best QoL update ever

2 Likes

Lets hope it gets Flares, otherwise its doa nevertheless how requested it has been…

1 Like

u were already able to do that some time ago, when they made it able to shoot all decoration of

Yeah this new forum was really unnecessary and a downgrade.

3 Likes

Anyways… MiG-29SMT with R-73! I want to see what it gets

This is only because of gaijins refusal to model its mobility and armour correctly. They have enough reports and information explaining how poorly the entire tank is modelled yet they do absolutely nothing to fix it

It’s British, I’m fairly certain they are contractually required ot provide us DOA vehicles

1 Like

IT GETS ETS

1 Like

if it doesn’t get flares god help anyone who plays it. It’ll be a Mirage 3C situation, but worse flight performance and debatably worse missiles.

1 Like

no idea out of the top of my head, i only had a picture where the PSO was presented and it named this at the horsepower

Britian right now is a massive grind only for you to end up with the worst aircraft at top tier. Jesus.

1 Like

@Smin1080p We are getting new smoke effects, but they are still beeing deployed “at the face of the tank”. Will it be changed, so that the smoke deploys in a larger distance form the tank, not at it?

again subject to change

It’s 12.0 with R-73 and R-27ET how?

1 Like

Well… Thats GG. Top tier is officially unplayable. No way Tornado F3 can compete with R-27ETs. Gotta love that dev bias.

8 Likes

Interesting, never knew there was more powerful engine in Leos