Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah, i was expecting a block 30 maybe but not 50

2 Likes

Yes, they can have Amraam

Same

So we’ll see:
USA: F-16C BLK 50
USSR: MiG-29 SMT 9.19
British: ???
Japan: ???
Italy: ???
China: ???
Israel: ???
Sweden: Gripen?

2 Likes

we get a copy while americans get what im guessing, is gonna be the best cas + they have a missile bus

Oh yeah, the notch width is now only 15 km/h (listed as minimal radial speed for target detection) IIRC. In comparison, the APG-66 on the F-16s has a notch width of 50 knots. So, ~4.16 m/s of the MiG vs ~25.72 m/s of the F-16. Also, the increased range to 120 km / 40 km for front and rear aspects for a target with an RCS of 5 m^2. Similar to the Yak-141, it also has cracked horizontal gimbal limits of ±85°.

Some slides from the producer of the export version (the 15 km/h figure is at the bottom of the second slide):

yea thats why you get 5 jets at top tier becuase russia is dominating air rb right?? right guys??

have fun in usa civil war again

1 Like

You lost Germany

1 Like

I also missed France lmao

1 Like

So i don’t think they will get anything

Siuuuuuuuuu

F-16

i just noticed that this F16C variant is the same we have in DCS… so that means that it also will also have a HMD

I’m not US or air main so I can’t care less about that. What I can’t stand is russia mains like you that only play russia talking like russia is the weakest nation and it needs everything right NOW!

1 Like

Ngl we needed F-16 Block 30 or 40 first

Don’t worry so has Gaijin multiple times

Israel should get their F16C blk. 50, would be really annoying to not get it at this point, unless they get a different BVR platform, but this seems much easier to just c+p from US.

1 Like

usa gets new f16 ussr gets new mig29 everyone else gets random sidegrade low-mid tier planes

1 Like

i play sweden

1 Like

we dont know what russia gets

1 Like

Yes, I mentioned it. The Yak-141 has the N010 Zhuk so that’s my point of reference. The N010M on the izdeliye 9-19 has ground mapping modes, ECM resistance/virtually jamproof and a slightly higher search range (100 → 120 km).

In-game no radar can engage and track multiple targets, but it could track 10 and allowed the plane to engage 4 simultaneously with R-77s.

No problem. I don’t know which images you’re talking about but it’s possible there’s no reason behind that. The izdeliye 9-17 especially was a testbed and airshow plane in MAKS-2005. If you look closely, it has the new wing design nonetheless. All MiG-29s adopted it since the MiG-29M izdeliye 9-15 prototype.

It’s odd because they skipped the MiG-29S. If they really want R-77s, then why skip almost an entire generation lol…