Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

One could be added with no missiles and the other will be in terms of missiles on par to the Bravy so nothing too crazy I think

It reminds me of VT1-2

told ya it would come at 15:00

So, does the snail lost all devblogs with planes?

Looks like they stole an M113 and put a gun in it

1 Like

well it looks like the leaked list we have is pretty accurate so we might be seeing a MiG-29SMT this patch.

RIP all excitement for this update, ah well I guess it’s not that much longer till november.

(before anyone says that the leak list might not contain everything: I know this, I’m just not extremelt hopeful)

2 Likes

Looks like we are getting these

6 Likes

I’m truly looking at the pinnacle tank evolution right here lmao.

I have, and they have CAS, which is what Japan lacks when it comes to air force. But yeah, the Philippines alone couldn’t really help the tree when it comes to ground. That is why I prefer either only together with Thailand.

At that point the Philippines could help variety, that will be severely lacking when other, larger nations receive subtrees of their own.

I really hope that isn’t a complete list though otherwise this patch is kinda boring.

4 Likes

Insane. A french shitbox

1 Like

Ngl the Gnat and the Mossy is a big one for me

1 Like

tf is that a modernised Saint chamond?

2 Likes

it turns out that the list is real, but 9-19 scares me because he couldn’t carry the r60, and he could also carry the r-77

Maybe more planes get added. Could be that the leak list only covers some of the vehicles

I mostly play ground and there is almost nothing on this list that isn’t boring or a gimmick.

It isnt

what is the 9-19?

Me seeing this list turning out to be true:

Walter White Nonono GIF - Walter White Nonono No No No Not Now - Discover & Share GIFs

9 Likes