So why is the Fox being raised in BR by .7?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Cause the Fox is OP.
Fox will be perfectly fine at 7.7 where there’s a lineup for it anyway.

5 Likes

Probably because it was overperforming at 7.0.

It is a small, fast tank and all the good players spammed it.

4 Likes

Only reason it was over performing is all the wankers who just run along the map border and spawncamp their way to 5+ kills

2 Likes

This is not a bad thing for the fox, it will fight lighter vehicles, like the BMP’s, Leopard 1 and more, alongside having an already strong lineup to go with it at 7.7

It’s sad we wont face clueless tiger 2’s anymore but IMO the fox will be stronger at 7.7

2 Likes

It’ll fight stabilized vehicles though

1 Like

funny that was the same what i thought when they raised the ru251 from 6.7 to 7.0 or 7.3
but i guess this is something complete different cuz “muh german mains suck”

1 Like

Lmao. Astonishing people can’t handle their op vehicles moving up in br.

3 Likes

I still see these things doing well at 8.0-8.7

2 Likes

I’ve been using it at 9.3 with some success so I think it’ll be fine at 7.7

As fun as it was at 7, you’re lying to yourself if don’t see that it was overpowered there.

3 Likes

I mean alternatively no one on the teams fighting Foxes (so mostly Germans) didn’t pick up on the fact that Fox players were going to rush their flanks every single match and continued to fall for it… although to their credit i saw a couple of people go Fox hunting in Coelians and Kugelblitzes. Sensible given the rate of fire and reaction times.

Going up will mean it’ll face lightly armoured MBTs, and IFVs, which will be nice. And it’ll actually have a usable lineup too. and even then, a good number of tanks around the 7.7 BR still don’t have stabilisers.

1 Like

I’m just glad that it went up to rank V so it can actually research stuff along with the 7.7 lineup.
I have NO idea why the Centurion Mk.3 didn’t also go to rank V, as it is a 7.7 tank that literally can’t be paired with the other 7.7s because they’re a higher rank and won’t be able to actually grind.

1 Like

Actually in a 7.7 match, it’s still pretty much only the Brits that get stabilisers.

As for the armour it’ll face it really is only an advantage being at 7.7 cause you won’t see as much heavy german stuff (this includes panthers)

1 Like

Exactly what I’m thinking. Maybe Swede and Israeli Cents.
Leopard at 8.0 but that’s… ehhhh? I’m not even sure about that one, and anyhow the armour (or lack of) is something that plays well for the fox.

But you only start to see stabs at 8.0/8.3 and above… and Britain’s trump card is stabilsation.

Germany doesn’t have a tt vehicle with full stabs until the TAM at 8.7. The Turm III at 8.3 is gonna be a menace to poor Fox though.

On non British vehicles it’s not really until 8.3 stabs start being a thing with a few exceptions

1 Like

Same thing happened to the falcon, introduced low (7.3), went up because it was good at eviscerating tanks, then was better at its new spot as it no longer faced tigers and IS series.

1 Like

so do all of my 7.7 vehicles, nothing new

30mm might/will make life horrid. anyone running an AA as anti tank will have a field day too, because that rate of fire dwarfs the firepower a fox can return.

1 Like

The fox will be fine at at 7.7. Most tanks there are MBTs with weak side armor or IFVs so thats good for it. (and I will be able to play the t-44 in peace)

cough cough
Cuz it’s Bri’ish m8

meanwhile other blatant op russian vehicles still remain untouched

4 Likes