Sight stabilization while looking around doesn't trigger ISP (red box) lock anymore

Hello forum, nice to meet you!

I used to be able to look around my plane (C by default if I’m correct) and press a keybind combo of C + MMB to lock the ISP (red box) where I was looking.
To emulate this behaviour, I now have to “point my plane” (big circle or vector direction I guess?) where I want to lock it and it will work but doing so makes me manoeuvre when I clearly don’t want to.

I’m trying to figure out the following:

• Was it supposed to work anyway? If yes, does anyone uses that feature successfully nowadays?

If it was a bug, please tell me so I can adjust my keybinds. Thank you in advance!

Also this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pPNIkPFrvs shows the behaviour I used to be able to emulate at 1min30.

I would like an answer to this as well, especially if your using a targeting pod.

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning this. Yes, I’m flying the Barak II with targeting pod. To add more details, it seems that the problem emerged within the last few updates, not sure exactly when though but it is recent.