Should we take off team kill system?

I think the team damage system in air combat should also be removed, because it is really ridiculous. I often encounter people in the game who hurt me for no reason. . . .For example, in the previous game, when we could have split the profits equally, another 104s (my teammate) chose to kill me for no reason. This is really ridiculous, so gaijin should remove this system, because even if I report him, there will be no result, and he can still do whatever he wants. Let’s just remove this system, so that we can protect everyone!!!

(中文/chinses) 我认为空战中的团队伤害系统也应该被删除,因为它真的很荒谬。我在游戏中经常遇到无缘无故伤害我的人。。…例如在刚刚的一把游戏内,在可以平分利益的情况下,另外一个104s(我的队友)无缘无故选择击杀我,这真的太可笑了,所以gaijin应该除去这个系统,因为即使我举报他,也不会有任何结果,他还是可以胡作非为。干脆我们除去掉这个系统,这样可以保护所有人!!!

(russin/Русский) Я думаю, что систему командного урона в воздушном бою тоже следует убрать, потому что это действительно смешно. Я часто встречаю в игре людей, которые причиняют мне боль без всякой причины. . …Например, в игре только что, когда преимущества можно было разделить поровну, еще один 104-й (мой товарищ по команде) решил убить меня без всякой причины. Это действительно смешно, поэтому Гайджину следует убрать эту систему, потому что. даже если я сообщу о нем, результатов не будет, и он все равно может вести себя хаотично. Давайте просто избавимся от этой системы и защитим всех! !

5 Likes

Yes ,why is it even there in a sky filled with planes and flying lead? Keep team kill for sim only.

1 Like

This mechanism is very stupid. I spent some time collecting the people I met who had done team kills in the past. The result shocked me. They even had special teams to protect each other. For example, a team I just found out (their team name is “Regen”), their slogan is “You were killed by your teammates? You deserve it.” This is just too stupid.

2 Likes

I really hope that the gaijin team can see my message, because it is really helpful to improve the game. I hope that friends who see this short article can help me and forward it to the gaijin team.

1 Like

I agree. I’ve seen people intentionally TK for the dumbest reasons. I believe the current system could at least use an overhaul.

2 Likes

day 3 ask gaijin to make this change to be true!!!

第三天要求 gaijin 使这个改变成为现实!!!

день 3 попроси Гайджина сделать это изменение правдой!!!

día 3 ¡¡¡Pídele a gaijin que haga que este cambio sea verdad!!!

Fix the players, not the game…

If people are intentionally TKing you out of spite, then report them and push for them to be held accountable.

That’s why I don’t TK, because it’s against the rules, but if others are, then what am I following the rules for?

2 Likes
  1. If you think like that, then this game will never get better, because this problem is not just about one or a few people, but about the genetic basis of the entire human race! Yes, I know! Just like those who dare to speak out, people’s personalities are dirty! That’s why there are laws in this world, because this is how those people are restrained!

2. Back to the game. The efficiency of gaijin’s current restraint system (or punishment system) is very low, because computers cannot distinguish the truth from the false. If manual identification is used, it will consume a lot of manpower and time (I am sure this is why the current punishment system is quite low)

2.5. Why not just block this road? Make everyone equal, so that time and manpower can be saved. It can even reduce the revenge behavior in the game to 0

1. If the game continues and develops according to your last statement, then we are back to the starting point! ! Yes, I don’t actively TK any teammates (if there is a teammate who is parallel to me and we are both targeting the same base, then I will actively choose another one. There is no need to fight to the death for the benefits of a base / I will not choose to actively kill him just because someone kills the kill I should have gotten)

3.5 However, according to your last sentence, isn’t this what is happening now? A teammate attacks you, you will choose to attack your teammates, then you get angry and blame each other, and you report him in the end, but will there be any response to all this? This is like a stone sinking into the sea, although it will stir up waves, but in the end it is still the same? So why not stop it before everything happens?

3.5.5 If the system of teammates who cannot attack is implemented, then no matter how bad your teammates are, they will not be able to cause harm to you or other teammates of your authority. The “criminal” may pour out his firepower during the takeoff phase, and then he crashes and exits. Isn’t this the best result?

Compared to this “criminal” who crashes and exits after killing 4-5 teammates! Wouldn’t it be better to lose one player than six?

CHINESE/中文

1.如果按照你那么想,那么这个游戏永远不可能变好,因为这个问题不单单是关乎一个或者几个人,而是关于整个人类的基因基础!是的,我知道!就像那些勇于大胆发声的人一样,人的性格是肮脏的!这就为什么这个世界有法律,因为这样才会约束那些人!

2.回到游戏内。gaijin现在的约束系统(或者惩罚系统)的效率是非常地下的,因为电脑无法辨别信息的真假,如果使用人工辨别,那又会耗费大量的人力于时间(我确定这就是为什么现在的惩罚系统相当低下)

2.5. 那为何不直接堵死这条道路呢?让所有人都平等,这样节省下时间,人力. 甚至能让游戏里的报复行为直接降为0

3.如果游戏保持并且按照你最后一条发言发展下去,那我们又回到了起点!!是的我也不主动TK任何队友(如果有一个队友与我平行,我们都盯上同一个基地,那我会主动选择另外一个。没必要为了一个基地的收益拼的你死我活/ 我也不会因为谁击杀我本该获得的击杀 而选择去主动击杀他)

3.5 但是,按照你最后一句变现,那这不就是现在发生的一切么?队友攻击了你,你就会选择去攻击队友,接着你们互相生气指责对方,你在最后举报了他,但是这一切会有回应嘛?这就好比一颗石头沉入大海,虽然会激起浪花,但是最后还是一样?那为什么不在一切发生前就将其阻止呢?

3.5.5 如果无法攻击的队友的系统实装,那么无论你遇到多么恶劣的队友,他都无法对你或是你当局的其他队友造成伤害,“罪犯”可能在起飞阶段倾泻完自己的火力,然后他坠机退出,难道这不是最好的结果么?

相比这位”罪犯“在击杀4-5位队友后,再坠机退出!损失一位玩家比损失6位不的结果不会更好?

1 Like

Thing is you want the game ‘fixed’ by avoiding the true issue… That’s the issue with making it unable to happen so peopel don’t show themselves as being the true issue.

Report them, move on.

Russian/Русский

1. Если так думать, то эта игра никогда не станет лучше, потому что эта проблема касается не одного или нескольких человек, а генетической основы всей человеческой расы! Да, я знаю! Так же, как и у тех, кто имеет смелость высказаться, человеческий характер грязен! Вот почему в этом мире существуют законы, потому что только так можно сдержать этих людей!

2. Вернитесь в игру. Эффективность нынешней системы ограничений (или системы наказаний) Гайдзина очень подземная, потому что компьютеры не могут определить подлинность информации, если используется ручная идентификация, это потребует много рабочей силы и времени (я уверен, именно поэтому нынешнее наказание). система довольно низкая)

2.5. Тогда почему бы просто не заблокировать эту дорогу? Сделайте всех равными, что сэкономит время и рабочую силу. Это может даже снизить количество мести в игре до 0.

1. Если игра сохраняется и развивается согласно вашему последнему утверждению, то мы вернулись к исходной точке! ! Да, я не беру на себя инициативу ТЗ кого-либо из тиммейтов (если есть параллельный мне тиммейт и мы все присматриваемся к одной базе, то я активно выберу другого. Не нужно биться насмерть за преимущества базы/Я не буду этого делать, потому что тот, кто убил меня, должен был получить убийство, но решил активно убить его)

3.5 Однако, согласно вашему последнему предложению, разве не это происходит сейчас? Если товарищ по команде нападает на вас, вы решите напасть на своего товарища по команде. Потом вы рассердитесь и обвиняете друг друга. В конце концов вы сообщите на него, но будет ли на все это какая-то реакция? Это похоже на падение камня в море. Хоть он и взбудоражит волны, но в конце концов он все равно останется прежним? Так почему бы не остановить это прежде, чем это произойдет?

3.5.5 Если реализована система товарищей по команде, которые не могут атаковать, то с каким бы плохим партнером вы ни столкнулись, он не сможет причинить вред вам или другим товарищам по команде, находящимся в вашем распоряжении. «Преступник» может излить всю свою огневую мощь. на этапе взлета, а потом разбился и вылетел. Разве это не лучший результат?

По сравнению с этим «преступником», который убил 4-5 товарищей по команде, прежде чем разбиться и уйти! Не будет ли потеря одного игрока лучше, чем потеря шести игроков?

Why are you spamming up with all the different languages you can translate to? This seems like just straight drama…

1 Like

I think we don’t need to discuss this anymore, because you are thinking the same as those TK people, “No matter what I do to my teammates, the gaijin will not punish me” which is exactly what is happening now, and if it keeps like this, nothing will ever change

Because I want this to change and make the gaming environment better, everyone needs to know what’s going on.

There’s no need to respond to an English comment with 3 posts in different languages trying to establish your rebutal.

That’s on you.

Nope, not at all… I’m actually wanting people to face punishment for TKing, hence why I said fix the players…

To try and make out that is my thinking is arguing in bad faith considering your page and a half about everything else.

this is funny, after 2 months another guy just did same shit on me then he can just run away

we should vote for take off this systeam, make this not happen any agian

@Schindibee think this might just be spam at this point. Might have pinged the wrong person my bad, wasn’t entirely paying attention.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you’re gonna insult me, then you are certainly putting the spotlight on yourself.