Should i buy premium vehicle as a new player?

Hi guys. I have 150-200 hours in game. I saw the discounts and it’s look good actually. It’s cheaper in my country, 15$ premium vehicle with the discount. Should i buy anything?

I like fighting head to head.

Most of the time, i don’t flank. I just sit behind the cap point and hunt people until i die or there is no tank left. Sometimes i’m just trying to flank. Fun tho.

I usually grind air with ground RB. Air RB is not my first choice. Just side grinding with ground rb.

What should i buy? People saying Leopard 2A4, T-72 Turms and things. My friend said, “if u want to play air too, go with USSR. Germany air tree is bad.”

Sorry if my English looks terrible, not my main language.

Buy them all

Spoiler

Actually - maybe watch some reviews

I’m asking because i have no clue about top tier vehicles. All of them looks good and same for me. I don’t want to ruin top tier players but i will need it in future. I can only buy 1.

Maybe watch some reviews, may be really good in this case.
But depends on what you need? Ship? Jet? Tank? Heli?

What’s your highest vehicle?

1 Like

I grinded Germany, Sweden, USA, Italy to 6.0. I didn’t go further than 6.0 because game felt boring after that. Now i’m grinding China.

Try to test the vehicle before buying. Especially aircraft. It gives you an idea of the missiles, gun, radar, and performance. You were talking tanks, my bad

2 Likes

Would not recommend a higher tier premium, top tier is a whole different game than low tier.
In terms of low tier premiums, that’s a totally valid decision to speed up research. It just depends on what tree(s) you want to grind. However, you may want to wait until November for 50% off.
For ground vehicles, the following would be my recommendations:
US- T29. Amazing heavy tank with excellent armour and great firepower. My personal favourite premium, and great at attacking and holding cap points.
Germany- M47. All-around great medium tank with high firepower and pretty good armour.
USSR- T-34-57. Recently introduced a friend to the game and bought him the T-34-57. He loves it, it’s a great grinder with good armour, firepower, fire rate, and mobility. The KV-122 is also a good option for a heavy tank, being essentially and IS-2 with slightly less armour.
Britain- Centurion Action X. Exceptional medium tank with great firepower, great armour, and twin-plane stabilizer. Slow though. Alternatively, the Firefly is the best 4.7 medium.
Italy- M60A1. Arguably the best 8.0 MBT in the game, with excellent firepower, exceptional armour, and great mobility. However, it is unstabilized at a BR where it will face stabs in any uptier.
France- M4A1 FL-10. Good all-around tank, with insane firepower and fire rate for the BR. Alternatively, the Panther Dauphine is just a Panther, reliable and effective.
China- ZTZ59A. Essentially a T-54 with gyro-stab and LRF at 8.0. Great tank overall, being effective both as a brawler and sniper. The main competitor IMO with the M60A1 for best 8.0. However, the slow turret traverse can be a learning curve. Alternatively, the IS-2 is just an IS-2, effective though not unique.
Can’t really say I’ve played enough of any other nation to recommend anything.

Finally, you can just get a talisman. It gives any TT vehicle premium research bonuses, and is much cheaper. Just pick whatever vehicle(s) are your favorite and that you play often, and add a talisman to them. I personally have like a dozen talsimaned vehicles just cause I play them regularly.

4 Likes

As new player, buy the starter packs, they give you nice vehicles such as ground and air, will help a lot grinding at least to Rank III of each air and ground tech tree.

They’re cheap and you’ll get a generous premium days that’ll help so much giving you 100% more reward per battle.

I’m saying this because, as new player you need to understand mechanics and things, but if you’re confident enough, go for some mid tier vehicle.

2 Likes

And considering you’re on 6.0 of Germany - buy the Turm III, it’s a good vehicle in a good BR, not too high for new players but it’s fine enough.

1 Like

If you’re considering a chinese premium, the only one I could ever recommend is the ZTZ96A prototype (or the T69-IIa but that’s simply not available normally) but since you haven’t played high tiers you really shouldn’t get it, the BR 10.0 is just awful in general

1 Like