Should France get some Algerian vehicles?

Regardless id like gaijin to adress their constant attempt to make finland a premium tree i mean i really font feel like i need to talk about how they didn’t bother to bolster missing lineups and only added to areas sweden already civered so their air tree was just an excuse to lock players out of rank 8 unless you bought the XS prem which at the time was the same BR as the same plane with 2 less missiles and no CM

Finland is a worthless cashgrab nation that only bolstered 3.7 until they moved the t34 to 4.0 so it killed it

1 Like

You posted the message I linked.

ofcourse this never happened

and my post is literally “if gaijin want, gaijin do”

Yes, gaijin will do what gaijin will do

That doesn’t change the fact the Mirage isn’t German, and you are saying you only talked about German vehicles.

Now ur just trolling

Please, oh great and wise one, explain to me how the Mirage IIIS is German.

I clearly need your amazing enlightenment.

I told you three times now, ASIDE from MY subtree preferences, you wont find any non german vehicle in that list that i made.

We talled about the subtree id like.
I told you Switzerland.
Is mirage iiis swiss?

This is what you told me to find, and it is what I found.

Now you want me to find something in an entirely different part.

Ykw. Yeah i want Switzerland.
What you gonna do about it?

Absolutely nothing.

I dunno why you think I would, you moved a goalpost and I called you out for it.

Lol more like you misunderstood, thought you had something, turns out you dont, but still think you do.

An entire thread is a post plus all proceeding posts that are underneath that topic

The list is the original post

You did NOT ask me to SPECIFICALLY and ONLY search the list, so I did not. You now claim you did ask me too which is obviously false as can be seen from your own quotes. Claiming you did is moving goalposts.

And did i ask you to search the thread?
Or the list?

Fyi

Amusing to see you try to scrounge a win

Yes, you did, here is your entire post with nothing removed or edited from it. You asked me to search the thread and when I did you asked me to search something entirely different.

Consider it the elaboration you needed.

No, it’s moving goalposts, if you wanted me to search the list I would have, but you didn’t.

Speaking of the list that M-60 was an American one given German markings, so not German in the first place.

From the post you linked, saying it is a German tank would be like saying some of the MiG-21s the US purchased and tested are American.

I have no problem removing it.
I dont think we even need it since we have the M48A2G wtv.
But this tank is also in the munster tank museum.
Hence german property

It’s not a German vehicle tho, so remove it as you said you would.

Technically neither are the m48A2s in the german tree.

And its gone as i promised

Btw the flanker was never trialled by USA.
M-60 was trialled by germany (west)

2 Likes

Glad we could come to a conclusion, this thread is probs beyond repair. Sorry to any mods who have to delete all of our posts.

Ye ik the flanker wasn’t trialed but you mentioned it was a museum piece so I brought out my second favorite museum piece (F-8 my beloved)