Should France get a Greece - Dassault Mirage 2000-5EG?

Hi,
I thought it’d be a good idea that, France should get a Greece Mirage 2000-5EG as a BR 12.0 premium pack ($80) for France
Dassault Mirage 2000EG - Greece - Air Force | Aviation Photo #1312428 | Airliners.net

Operator Country: Greece, Research Country France

1 Like

maybe when we have rafales but as of right now this is equal to having an f15c premium

Not a Pack to milk the whales again

I would like to see it as a premium since France still doesn’t have a 4 gen premium jet unlike some other nations.

Be careful to not mix up the Mirage 2000EG and the Mirage 2000-5EG.

The first is the initial variant sold to Greece, with RDM-3 radar, Super 530D missile and Spirale counter measures system, making it kinda like the Mirage 2000C-S5 (minus the MAW, but with Exocet).

The latter is the upgrade to the -5 standard : RDY radar and MICA missile, this one as a premium is quite far away, given how advanced it is.

It will go in Italy of course. /s

1 Like

Nah

Squadron Vehicle maybe?

Short term maybe but long term idk, looks like gaijin is using regions as subs than a nation.

So reality could see Turkey getting Greece, Albania and Bulgaria.

Do you think Germany should get a Polish sub tech tree?

No why would people this this ?

1 Like

huh?

Poland as a German sub is as bad of an Idea as Poland as a Russian sub.

Poland should be an independent tree as a spring board for other EE nations

1 Like

+1 but introduce it once 4.5 gens are added. We know more “top tier” prems are coming.

1 Like

Unlikely.

I don’t think this should be a US aircraft, the reason I bring that up is US already has a Greece operated AH-64A (GR)