Shenyang J-11, J-16, J-15, History, Performance & Discussion

Sage :c

Ah fuck sakes, it still has the N001 and not the N001VE

2 Likes

Never mind we wanted even better radars and weapons. I can’t even log on due to steam log in bug.

1 Like

whats your issue? like you have problems logging in or you don’t manage to download?

1 Like

the bug report is still there and its still acknowledged so we need to wait.

1 Like

Bit of kick in the balls that the J-11a has come in the state it’s in, certainly deterred me from playing it until either fixed or we get a new top tier.

The steam account does not auto log in and the web log in is very slow, I am looking for a different venue.

mhh… try to close steam from the programs tab and run it as admin.

In fact I seem to have been auto directed to the Russian server or something, I can’t access EU web log in and the Russian one is so slow.

huh… never happened to me before.

There is no STEAM log in option on the menu, so I can’t even do anything.

Contact support then.

I have, they have to wait for update as well.

Apparently all MAWS are just straight up copied from the F-111A and if that’s the case it will be useless, if this is otherwise however it will be pretty good. Just remember to make sure the automatic flare feature for MAWS is removed in your matches unless you want to dump it all away within seconds.

2 Likes

Yeah… It actually helps out when you are busy engaging or jumped by several opponents, but it blows through your count immediately.

I think if you can manage how many per burst it will be more useful.

It’s pretty much a get out of jail free card but you are completely defenseless after the one engagement.

can’t we just get the warning without the flare or chaff drop?

You can but you’ll need an additional key bind for it and I’d recommend turning the automatic flare drop off anyways.

That might help because it does seem to only alert if missiles are actually targeting you. Not the Missiles nearby guiding on others.

Yeah 100% agree.

btw J8F feels good, i wouldn’t use the J11 to grind since it sits at a disgusting br with the Fox3s.