I’m aware, that’s why I’m so excited for it. ^^
lol
did anyone compare the maneuverability between 120 and pl12 in this patch?
60 km shot TTI (40 deg target course, 10 km alt) R-77-1 = PL-12A > PL-12 > AIM-120D/C5 > AAM-4 > R-77 = MICA-EM
60 km shot energy (40 deg target course, 10 km alt) AIM-120D/C5 > R-77-1 = PL-12A > PL-12 = AAM-4 > R-77 = MICA-EM
30 km shot TTI (40 deg target course, 10 km alt) R-77-1 = PL-12A > PL-12 > R-77 > AIM-120D/C5 > AAM-4 = MICA-EM
30 km shot energy (40 deg target course, 10 km alt) R-77-1 = PL-12A > AIM-120D/C5 > PL-12 > AAM-4 > R-77 > MICA-EM
15 km shot TTI (40 deg target course, 6 km alt) R-77-1 > PL-12A = PL-12 > R-77 > MICA-EM = AAM-4 > AIM-120D/C5
15 km shot energy (40 deg target course, 6 km alt) R-77-1 = PL-12A > AIM-120D/C5 > PL-12 > AAM-4 > R-77 > MICA-EM
only got these
TLDR; PL-12A is only second behind R-77-1 which is the best overall, meanwhile PL-12 is somewhere in the middle
this is pre MICA buff isnt it
are you having trouble with the PL-12 too? i feel like far too often, the missile hits its target but deals almost no damage (only talking about pl12, i haven’t really tested pl12a yet)
yeah right as the update came, got it from dino
i usually gets severe at worse, never had issue with damage
they even buffed the explosive filler iirc
ok maybe it’s just me
Fun fact, I remember either reading or seeing something about the Chinese not really liking the J-15T because back when they only had ski jump carriers, it couldnt carry a full combat and fuel load and take off from the carrier, so despite the fact that it should reasonably be a superior naval airpower aircraft to the US F/A-18E/F, the limitations imposed by the carrier style negated quite a bit of its performance in the role.
I do not remember where I heard that tho, so grain of salt, but its funny its a similar thing in WT.
no it isnt
you can take off with this loadout and full fuel
(the heaviest loadout i was able to make)
I think as long as you have carrier capable aircraft you acn take off with any loadout you want
not from a carrier with a ski jump

i meant in game
I’m fully aware that ski jump carrier has their limitations in terms on aircraft take off weight and loadout.
Give it PL15 and put in 14.7, gonna be balanced af :D
Ah, so it might be modelled incorrectly…






