Shenyang J-11, J-16, J-15, History, Performance & Discussion

The Su-30MKK, J-15T, and J-16 always feature their original pylons unless you equip them with PL-8

I’m pretty sure the J-15T had the PL-8 pylon as stock. The skin has also been updated.

image
a black and white photo of a young man wearing headphones and looking up .

8 Likes

How it feels having to grind anything above rank 6

5 Likes

image

does the j16 have any supercruise capability?

yes

1 Like

I mean, irl, at high for exemple, we know that su35 have 1.1~1.2m, do u know something about j16?

modern jets being able to supercriuse at high alt isnt really anything special

the Mig-29 is able to do it when high enough up

G-PZoF2WIAACtui
Gaijin just saw double MFDs and said “close enought”

1 Like

Gaijin dont bother. They use Su-35 MFD for J-16 :v

4 Likes

Did J-15T get CATOBAR capability this update?

Its been reported and accepted as a suggestion on dev. There’s also better pictures than these ones from Egypt

1 Like

Would you mind linking it

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/thzwnlTFQmWA

6 Likes

Especially the aim 120s
They have an extremely responsive autopilot

Hey I got a question is Gajin gonna make a work to seperate aircraft of 14.3 from 13.7? With the current fox 3´s the aim120D destroys on 13.7 and normal r77 or pl12 or any other fox 3 cant compete with it, I did 20 matches today 12 of them were up tiers and couldnt even get one kill cause of the massive gap betwen arment

how is he supposed to know?

Cause he does the suggestions? He could have gotten any information bro you just got beef with me I already noticed that