Severe FPS Drop to 10-15 FPS After the Latest Update

Hello War Thunder Support Team,

Since the latest update around October 5–6, 2026, my game has been experiencing severe FPS drops to approximately 10–15 FPS.

My PC specifications are:

  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 5060 8GB
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-14400
  • RAM: 16GB DDR4
  • OS: Windows 11

The game previously ran smoothly, but this issue started after the update.

I have updated my NVIDIA graphics driver and Windows, cleared the game cache and shader caches, and verified the game files. However, the issue keeps returning.

Deleting the cache temporarily restores normal performance, but after restarting the game, the FPS drops to 10–15 again. Interestingly, leaving the game at the main hangar screen for some time sometimes restores normal FPS without changing any settings.

I have always used DirectX 12 without problems, so I do not believe simply switching to DirectX 11 is an appropriate solution.

Could you please investigate whether this is a performance regression introduced by the latest update and advise me on a permanent fix?

I am currently away from my PC and cannot provide diagnostic files immediately. Is it possible to investigate this issue or submit the report without attaching all the requested files initially?

Thank you.