"Severe Delay and Poor Lock-On Effect with Advanced Helicopters in PVE Mode: Bug Report"

Gameplay Feedback:
Vehicle Type: All advanced helicopters
Game Mode: PVE
Issue Description: There is a severe delay in aiming with advanced helicopters. When locking onto AI, they slide, drift, and move out of the lock-on range. Additionally, missile tracking is less effective. This problem is not due to a missile update, but rather appeared in the past week. Previously, when locking onto AI with helicopters, the AI models would move quickly and accurately to the right position with no delay in subsequent movement. However, the lock-on effect is now very poor, and the AI even loses lock-on after turning, which was not previously the case. Iā€™m not sure if this is intentional, but I paid for advanced helicopters like the G-Blackhawk, and now this issue is seriously affecting my gaming experience. Therefore, Iā€™m reporting this bug and hoping for a quick fix. Anyone can easily verify this bug by playing a helicopter PVE or Land Defense mode with advanced helicopters such as the AH-64 series and attempting to lock onto moving AI. I hope this post will draw attention from anyone and be reported to the official team for repair.

3 Likes

This bug is observed by a lot of players, on different maps, different helicopters.

It seems to start around 1 hour and 8 minutes into the game.

Very infuriating.