Semovente M42T da 105/25, the heavier Bassotto

The semovente 76/46 is a similar situation and it still went to italy. Germany has more than enough vehicles at this br area.

8 Likes

Doesnt matter.

36db47f3e6b8ba0d719ef803cb700f982c825a97
I’m curious about what these are.

I can only guess its these armor plates but flipped up?

I disagree. Italy can use all the enforcement it can get at low tier. Germany has an extensive low tier with very nice lineups for most brs.

12 Likes

Me too. I search a lot and I didn’t found anything about.

1 Like

Well, thats your opinion, and i got mine. As i sayed, for the germans used by the germans.

2 Likes

Yes it could.
It would be good as regular (folded) with the other 105, or as event, as premium, as battle pass… It can be added in multiple ways. Right now the “terremoto” 105 is not avaible anymore and this can be a good replacement as low tier premium with GE.

The only “malus” it would be about the “Jumbo syndrome” that would afflict it because the spaced armour. It would be stronger than the normal 105 in defense but a lot weaker than the 75/46. In game there is already the 75/34 and is good in defence and weak in attack and this auto balance the vehicle. The 105 can’t be placed at an higher BR than the normal one because it would encounter too strong opponents but ,by the other side , at the same BR would be very strong when downtier.

Anyway is a fast and good possible addition. A suggestion that reminds it is welcome anyway.

2 Likes

A good (and slow) easy addittion to my spg collection.

2 Likes

+1, idk how i missed this one, it’s an obvious addition to the tree

2 Likes

The hull of the M43 75/46 and M43 75/34? 2 hulls that were welded together? or is it two separate hulls which were retroactively modified

2 Likes

Sorry but I’m not sure about this.

That was a question. Since you stated 2 different tanks. So I’m confused.

Ok, time to be precise. The two hulls are very very similar, but I’m not sure if they are the same hulls. Maybe the M42T is the precursor of the M43.

2 Likes

I’m 99% sure it’s the same chassis and hull, just a different mount for the gun, and obviously the extra armor plates, which this one would make up the difference for

1 Like

So, I’m not sure, but perhaps what you highlighted are the things that are in the domes of the self-propelled vehicle in question. Maybe.

+1

1 Like

Heavy Bassotto! +1

1 Like

So essentially the 75/34 m43 but with a bigger gun and being able to face off against alot more vehicles due to the up armor kit?Would make sense as a 3.3 vehicle along with the m43 75, as at 3.7 you get vehicles worth much more such as the 90/53 m41m, shermans ,pz 4 and so on. Sign me up, also would like to see the other td’s that also received the kit in the game as well, those lil m42’s, generally gives more to my favorite nation Italy. +1

1 Like

To be honest it would be a rearmed Semovente 75/46.

+1 should go to 3.3 since the one we have in-game is 3.0 :)

2 Likes